Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Weeden

I don't expect Romo to play, nor do I think it's smart to play someone with 2 fractures in his back.  If Weeden plays, do you think we make him look like Tom Brady Sunday, or do you think our defense has finally come around to where we can smash the back up QB's?  I remember Weeden killing our secondary a couple years ago.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It will be a heavy dose of Murray

I agree with Murray, but the opposing teams always seem to find a weakness in our pass defense, and they exploit it to where the back up looks like an all-pro.

Bc our secondary has no playmakers. I think its time to go corner in round one.

We need either a CB, DE, or MLB with pick one.

Quote:Bc our secondary has no playmakers. I think its time to go corner in round one.

No way. We have enough cornerbacks. Why do people love to give up on them in their second season?

Weeden killed our secondary last year? Please he had 2 ints and 2 fumbles.. he got some yards cuz josh gordon is basedgod but other than that he was crapoola. 

Quote:I don't expect Romo to play, nor do I think it's smart to play someone with 2 fractures in his back. If Weeden plays, do you think we make him look like Tom Brady Sunday, or do you think our defense has finally come around to where we can smash the back up QB's? I remember Weeden killing our secondary a couple years ago.

Wasn't this the game where we won last minute with a shorts td over the shoulder of haden? Great game!

Quote:Weeden killed our secondary last year? Please he had 2 ints and 2 fumbles.. he got some yards cuz josh gordon is basedgod
but other than that he was crapoola. 
hahahahahahhaha yes

Quote:Bc our secondary has no playmakers. I think its time to go corner in round one.
You haven't even seen Colvin play yet.  FS is the greater need in the secondary.  Not corner. 

Quote:It will be a heavy dose of Murray

Most likely.  ^ 

I expect the Jags game plan to be:  Limit Murray/ Rattle Weeden w/ pressure in any obvious passing down

Quote:Weeden killed our secondary last year? Please he had 2 ints and 2 fumbles.. he got some yards cuz josh gordon is basedgod but other than that he was crapoola. 

Weeden: TYBG

Quote:I expect the Jags game plan to be:  Limit Murray and rattle Weeden with pressure in any obvious passing down.

The Cowboys said if Tony Romo can practice Thursday, he probably can play Sunday. He was limited yesterday, but that was enough to not list him as doubtful.

We should still be focusing on stopping the run. Even if Romo plays, he won't be the same QB he was pre-injury. One hit and he'll be looking for that bye week.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:We should still be focusing on stopping the run. Even if Romo plays, he won't be the same QB he was pre-injury. One hit and he'll be looking for that bye week.

The great thing is our defense can get pressure. Dallas has a great o line though. Bradley has his work cut out this week.

Quote:We should still be focusing on stopping the run. Even if Romo plays, he won't be the same QB he was pre-injury. One hit and he'll be looking for that bye week.

If the Cowboys were smart, they would have left him behind so he could heal up until after the bye week.

Romo looked OK when he came back in the Redskins game, so I don't think there will be a big dropoff in playing ability.

My question: Do you guys think Jags throw out the crazy stunts and disguised blitzes? Redskins aren't that great at rushing, despite looking like a team of Lawrence Taylors against us this year, and those diguesed blitzes had the solid Dallas line looking foolish. We are finally at a level where we can pressure with four, but why not copy the Skins
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:My question: Do you guys think Jags throw out the crazy stunts and disguised blitzes? Redskins aren't that great at rushing, despite looking like a team of Lawrence Taylors against us this year, and those diguesed blitzes had the solid Dallas line looking foolish. We are finally at a level where we can pressure with four, but why not copy the Skins?

Blitzing is what we do best to make quarterbacks look bad. If we don't blitz on obvious passing downs, something is wrong with Bob Babich.