Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2014 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 10

Quote:The NFL probably took plenty of heat for that.   It's another reason why I don't think the London games will start at 10am ET.

Here is another idea: Play a night game in London so that kickoff is at 4:30 ET.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If that happens the Jaguars game better not be one of them. I would have to get up early and eat cookies for breakfast.

Cookies for breakfast plus NFL football? Sounds great to me.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Cookies for breakfast plus NFL football? Sounds great to me.

LOL Yes it does, but I would rather sleep in late and not risk napping in the living room.

Quote:A prediction on this end is next season at least 2 of the London games will be played in the 9:30am ET time slot.   A major reason for this is to give more national exposure in the U.S. for the NFL experience in London.   

I hope this comes to fruition. No London game on here; we get to watch the Bucs and Falcons. Whoooppie!!!

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

Most of Florida is being shown ATL @ TB... stupid

I have go to a bar now to watch the game in my area.  TB is 3.5 hours away from here, Jacksonville is 1 hour... makes sense that im being forced to watch another game....

Not in Orlando.  Awesome.  Freaking Bucs and Falcons.

I hate the Saints

Quote:Not in Orlando.  Awesome.  Freaking Bucs and Falcons.

I know.  why does fox think people want to watch that crap?

Quote:I hope this comes to fruition. No London game on here; we get to watch the Bucs and Falcons. Whoooppie!!!

I'm surprised that the Cowboys-Jaguars game isn't being shown in Orlando.   Especially,  considering the popularity of the Cowboys,  that they are a playoff contender,   and both the Falcons and Bucs are all but out of playoff contention.

Quote:10:00-1:00=3 hours

1:00-4:00=3 hours

4:00-7:00=3 hours

So a 10:00 game would not overlap a 1:00 game any more than a 1:00 game overlaps a 4:00 game.
NFL games typically last a little longer than three hours. A 10:00 AM game would almost certainly cut into a 1:00 PM game.

I get both the DC and Baltimore Fox affiliate where I live. Looks like I actually get to watch the game at home again this week.

Quote:Most of Florida is being shown ATL @ TB... stupid

I have go to a bar now to watch the game in my area.  TB is 3.5 hours away from here, Jacksonville is 1 hour... makes sense that im being forced to watch another game....

I am 90 minutes southwest of Jacksonville and get the game, so how can anybody only one hour away not get it?

Quote:I hate the Saints

Just because their fans live in the Panhandle?

Quote:I know.  why does fox think people want to watch that crap?

1. The Buccaneers and Falcons play in the same division.

2. Because they are both bad teams, it is less likely to be a blowout than ours.

That said, I totally agree it is stupid not to show the Jaguars when they are outside North America.

When the NFL played the first games in London wasn't it on prime time?

Regards.......................the Chiefjag

Quote:When the NFL played the first games in London wasn't it on prime time?

Regards.......................the Chiefjag

Until this years Lions @ Falcons game, all kick offs have been 1pm ET

Gah!  I think we're slightly out of the area for the Jags game. That sucks.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Gah!  I think we're slightly out of the area for the Jags game. That sucks.

What part of Virginia are you in?