Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
8 team playoff system. Why not?

Quote:"You're unwilling to concede anything in a discussion" is very rich coming from you.
But true. You'd argue that it was raining outside if it was sunny and blue sky. "But the clouds will build. The temp is dropping, feel it? Rain is on the way!"
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:But true. You'd argue that it was raining outside if it was sunny and blue sky. "But the clouds will build. The temp is dropping, feel it? Rain is on the way!"

Just like you're doing in the other thread, despite everyone except your cheerleader disagreeing with you?

Quote:Just like you're doing in the other thread, despite everyone except your cheerleader disagreeing with you?
I haven't varied or added anything else to my original position. You have. You have also done so in many other threads. This isn't something new for you.

;

Quote:I haven't varied or added anything else to my original position. You have. You have also done so in many other threads. This isn't something new for you.

I've maintained the same position throughout actually, that intensity, preparation, and focus are all variable factors than can be influenced by type (rival) or level (#1 in the country) of opponent. The "varied position" narrative is just something you and your cheerleader are spewing.

Quote:I've maintained the same position throughout actually, that intensity, preparation, and focus are all variable factors than can be influenced by type (rival) or level (#1 in the country) of opponent. The "varied position" narrative is just something you and your cheerleader are spewing.
No, you've added bits and pieces along the way. Par for the course.

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So based on the the outline in the OP and the current CFP rankings, we'd have something looking like this:

Rose Bowl

Ohio St. vs Oregon

Fiesta Bowl

TCU vs Alabama

Sugar Bowl

Mississippi St. vs Baylor

Orange Bowl

Florida St. vs Arizona St.

Not bad.