Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Cowboys fans are saying

Quote:I know this one.....

Oakland!

That is true, but I was thinking of Jacksonville.

Quote:Whats this "we" stuff? You're a Broncos fan....

Jaguars fan first, Broncos fan second. Every time I say we I mean the Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That is true, but I was thinking of Jacksonville.

Not true... You rooted for the Broncos last year against the Jags. Therefore... You are Broncos first and Jags second.

Quote:That is true, but I was thinking of Jacksonville.

I'm pretty sure your keyboard is messed up.  Might wanna rearrange the keys so you stop typing that.  It is spelled Oakland.

In order to rebuild, you have to destroy.

Quote:Not true... You rooted for the Broncos last year against the Jags. Therefore... You are Broncos first and Jags second.

That does not in any way mean I prefer the Broncos. I clearly explained it and people just don't want to listen.

Quote:I'm pretty sure your keyboard is messed up.  Might wanna rearrange the keys so you stop typing that.  It is spelled Oakland.

The Jaguars can also lose to Brandon Weeden. If you don't believe that, you have not been watching the Cowboys. I watch Dallas every chance I get to root against them, so I do know as a fact Weeden is good enough there to beat a bad team.

Quote:The Jaguars can also lose to Brandon Weeden. If you don't believe that, you have not been watching the Cowboys.

They also lost to Colt McCoy right?

In order to rebuild, you have to destroy.

Quote:That does not in any way mean I prefer the Broncos. I clearly explained it and people just don't want to listen.
lol You're crazy.

"Man I sure hope the Broncos beat the Jags but hey... that doesn't mean I prefer the Broncos...."

Quote:Most pointless thread. Why is it here every week.

I'm not sure why its pointless....I think its rather entertaining to see exactly what a team is thinking.

Quote:LOL You're crazy.

"Man I sure hope the Broncos beat the Jags but hey... that doesn't mean I prefer the Broncos...."

Why can't you understand what I clearly explained - that it was all about Kansas City's record?

Quote:That does not in any way mean I prefer the Broncos. I clearly explained it and people just don't want to listen.

Your explanation on that is terrible.  If the Jaguars were your number one team you would root for them over everyone...regardless of playoff implications.

I would never consider rooting against the Jags.

Quote:Why can't you understand what I clearly explained - that it was all about Kansas City's record?

Doesn't matter JW.  If you're a Jaguar fan, you never root for a loss.

Quote:Your explanation on that is terrible.  If the Jaguars were your number one team you would root for them over everyone...regardless of playoff implications.

I would never consider rooting against the Jags.

I was not "rooting against the Jags." I wanted us to play very well and one of my favorite plays last year was Peyton's pick six. I have clearly explained that too.

Quote:I was not "rooting against the Jags." I wanted us to play very well and one of my favorite plays last year was Peyton's pick six. I have clearly explained that too.
But you didn't want the Jags to win! A true Jaguars fan wants them to win every single game no matter who they playing.

How hard is that to understand?

If I came on here and said "Man... I hope the Cowboys win this week but I hope the Jags play well because the Cowboys need to keep up with the Eagles...." What would you say? That I'm not a true Jags fan?

Quote:But you didn't want the Jags to win! A true Jaguars fan wants them to win every single game no matter who they playing.

How hard is that to understand?

If I came on here and said "Man... I hope the Cowboys win this week but I hope the Jags play well because the Cowboys need to keep up with the Eagles...." What would you say? That I'm not a true Jags fan?

No way. Of course I know you are a true Jaguars fan. But I think the Eagles need to keep up with the Cowboys.

Quote:No way. Of course I know you are a true Jaguars fan. But I think the Eagles need to keep up with the Cowboys.
Well I can see this is going no where.

Just a heads up... Never root for any team to beat the Jags. It doesn't make sense if you call yourself JaguarsWoman.

Quote:Well I can see this is going nowhere.

Just a heads up... Never root for any team to beat the Jags. It doesn't make sense if you call yourself JaguarsWoman.

It does not make sense to YOU.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2014, 01:46 PM by Cleatwood.)

Quote:It does not make sense to YOU.
Please tell me another person this makes sense to. Has anyone ever said to you... "Ya know what JW... that makes perfect sense." I highly doubt it

Quote:Please tell me another person this makes sense to. Has anyone ever said to you... "Ya know what JW... that makes perfect sense." I highly doubt it

It makes sense to my mom, who knows my favorite team is the Jaguars.

Quote:It makes sense to my mom, who knows my favorite team is the Jaguars.
hahaha Great.... well if your mom knows then we're good!

Quote:Hahaha Great.... well if your mom knows then we're good!

Now let's get back to what Cowboys fans are saying.