Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rest Easy Eagles… Help is on the way

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'> <span style="color:rgb(136,153,166);"><span>@ryanohalloran</span></a></span>

<div> · <span><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/529394418755719169' title="2:07 PM - 3 Nov 2014"><span>7h7 hours ago</a></span></span>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">RT <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/caplannfl'>@caplannfl</a> On his radio show, <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Eagles?src=hash'><span style="color:rgb(102,181,210);">#Eagles</a> GM Howie Roseman said team will sign former <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a> S Chris Prosinski.</span>

Sanchez + human hurdle = championship

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

With our luck Chip Kelly will turn Prosinski into the second coming of John Lynch.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Totally ironic. Chris Prosinski was the guy who gave up a 40-yard TD run by Darren Sproles. You would think the Eagles did not want a player who sucked against them.

Quote:Totally ironic. Chris Prosinski was the guy who gave up a 40-yard TD run by Darren Sproles. You would think the Eagles did not want a player who sucked against them.

If Chris Prosinski is primarily used on Special Teams,  he can be an asset for an NFL team.   

Its funny how bad our special teams have been since he was cut,but don't get me wrong, I don't miss him.

Quote:With our luck Chip Kelly will turn Prosinski into the second coming of John Lynch.

That'd work if every player forgets how to jump or move laterally.

Quote:If Chris Prosinski is primarily used on Special Teams,  he can be an asset for an NFL team.   
Great point. He could be very helpful in that role.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

It wouldn't surprise me if he went on to be productive elsewhere.

At best, he's pretty much Reggie Nelson.  Fast, and always around the ball.  Unfortunately, while he was with us - it was always after the offense already made a play.

At worst, he's Nick Sorensen.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Lol, Nick Sorensen, the ORIGINAL "Sunshine". If Pros can hang around the league like him and have a 9 year career, i'd call that a success. Y'all know Nick won a SB ring with Seattle last year as an Asst Special Teams Coach?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Oh dear.

Quote:Its funny how bad our special teams have been since he was cut,but don't get me wrong, I don't miss him.
Thats a Bingo! :teehee:

I mean after he let Maclin score that long TD the least they could do was offer him a ST job
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:I mean after he let Maclin score that long TD the least they could do was offer him a ST job

The 40 yard score? That was Sproles.

Quote:The 40 yard score? That was Sproles.

Wrong play.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Thats a Bingo! :teehee:

"Ya just say bingo"
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

He'll be a ST player for him I bet. He'll prob end up doing alright for them. Best of luck.

Quote:"Ya just say bingo"

I LOVE that movie.  :thumbsup: 

He's got special teams value, but if he ends up in the Eagles' base defense, watch out.