Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Toby the Tight End

Guy's been playing football his whole life
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lets stop the converting people to other positions, especially Tight end.

Toby doesn't have the lenght in Arms, and the torso, to shield defenders for those little

curl routes that are almost unstoppable. He is also not quick in the first 10 yards.

We haven't had a good tight end since.....?

So I can see why some Jag fans forget the position or slot it to just anyone.

We pay Toby more than every other Running back COMBINED.

If he isn't a quality RUNNING BACK to spell DR, then the Toby should be cut.

And All fans should hope for Christmas that Caldwell gets the team a true quick Tight end that will catch 70 passes a year and can block.

That is the way to get Blake to Blossum in the fastest time possible.

Quote:LOL. We can only dream.
toby killed my dreams of a big brusing running back if that counts

that being said he played well on sunday

And we shall call him Toby Fleener.

Can he coach special teams?
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

How do you know he's a good run blocker?

Quote:And we shall call him Toby Fleener.
Nope... you said his name is 'booger face cooty (sp?) boy'..

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Not TE.

H-back.

This was hinted at prior to his return.  Looks like a good fit.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Nope... you said his name is 'booger face cooty (sp?) boy'..

Aw snap, that's right. Dang it...

Toby as a tight end?????????? Don't be ridiculous. Did he look like a tight end on Sunday? Or, did he look like a RB who appears to be much healthier again as a runner. Come on guys, he's a RB and has always been a RB. If he was gifted in any other position, don't you think by now some coach either in high school or while at Stanford or while at Minnesota would have discovered that by now? Leave him alone............HE'S A RUNNING BACK!

Quote:Stop, he's a running back. There have been worse RBs this season and now that he's finally healthy his agility and quickness looked much improved Sunday.

I think Toby and Denard are going to be a good 1-2 punch.
^^This^^

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I noticed the Giants used Peyton Hillis in a quite a few block schemes. I don't remember seeing Gerhart used like this. Maybe it was the bum ankle.