Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Honest Opinion

It sounded like you want a questionnaire to permit membership.

Regards........................the Chiefjag

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It sounded like you want a questionnaire to permit membership.

Only one question, actually.

OK, then if you get one question to put on the questionnaire for membership do I get one too? Or are you the only one? And if I get one does everyone else get one or is it just you?

Regards.......................the Chiefjag

Quote:OK, then if you get one question to put on the questionnaire for membership do I get one too? Or are you the only one? And if I get one does everyone else get one or is it just you?

Regards.......................the Chiefjag
This has potential to become a very long questionnaire.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

The Jungle Membership Questionnaire:

1. Do you consider yourself a cat person? 

Quote:The Jungle Membership Questionnaire:

1. Do you consider yourself a cat person? 
Are we going to let in Lion, Bengal and Panther fans?

Quote:Are we going to let in Lion, Bengal and Panther fans?
I'd say no, but D6 is probably our classiest poster, so….

I don't care who anybody's favorite team is. I just don't want people to register to post a few times. If you are going to register, you should plan on posting thousands of times.

Quote:I don't care who anybody's favorite team is. I just don't want people to register to post a few times. If you are going to register, you should plan on posting thousands of times.
You realize the first post has to come before the second, don't you?  

The second before the third?

The third before the.........

Hurns does have a lot of potential, but he catches with his body in situations where his hands should be over the ball attacking.

The game against Cincinnati was a great illustration of this; he showed his ability by coming back for the ball and making great effort plays. You can also see that his habit of catching with his body benefited him as the balls were a bit under thrown. With that said, when you look back at the games where he had some drops, it's easy to see that he needs to learn to use his hands better to help reach his full potential.

When Hurns matches his hand positioning with the way he gets himself in position to make the catch, I think he'll reach another level. I know he had some experience with the offense, but for going undrafted, he's a steal and I'm glad he's a Jag.

Quote:What I read, I think you're spot on. I will say though that Gabbert could make plays once in awhile that would make you say "wow". That was the positive of that guy. Unfortunately he'd fold up when the going got tough. Fool's gold I guess.

Gabbert only wowed me when Gene Smith traded two draft picks for him.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:Gabbert only wowed me when Gene Smith traded two draft picks for him.

Well, I've heard worse quips anyway.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Telvin Smith had a terrible game, I am not down on him, but it has to be mentioned, it has been glossed over.

He left a lot of tackles out there, and didn't seem to be giving it 100%

If he wasn't injured, this could be a problem if he takes every other game off.

He also missed his assignment on the special teams play which resulted in the blocked punt for a safety.  He had a terrible game indeed.

Quote:I don't care who anybody's favorite team is. I just don't want people to register to post a few times. If you are going to register, you should plan on posting thousands of times.
There are people who have posted thousands of times who I wish hadn't posted once
A good loser is a good loser