Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RGIII "Alienates himself from the Locker Room"

As per BR (Bleacher Report) RGIII has alienated himself from the locker room. During an rescent interview within the locker room, the teammate's displeasure grew to be So Loud that the interview had to be relocated simply to be heard...

RGIII's teammates has spoken...

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What did RGIII do that led to this?

Quote:What did RGIII do that led to this?
Ultimately, it's the fault of the GM and the owner. They put RG3 on a pedestal above everyone else on the roster, and it's not something he's truly earned. Atleast that's what I think has created a divide in the locker room. From what I've read. RG3 has already reached his ceiling as an nfl player IMO, and forcing the issue will keep the skins at the bottom and set them back years longer.

Can't say I'm disappointed, as I hate the Redskins and their philosophy on building a team.
No commercial messages in sigs

And it just posted on espn that the Redskins team buses were in an accident. Never heard of that before

Quote:Ultimately, it's the fault of the GM and the owner. They put RG3 on a pedestal above everyone else on the roster, and it's not something he's truly earned. Atleast that's what I think has created a divide in the locker room. From what I've read. RG3 has already reached his ceiling as an nfl player IMO, and forcing the issue will keep the skins at the bottom and set them back years longer.

Can't say I'm disappointed, as I hate the Redskins and their philosophy on building a team.

The team ruined his career last year. He was great as a rookie and looked like a young start in the making, so I can only blame his sophomore slump on mishandling the knee injury.

He has onions on his subway sandwich...? Nasal unrest leading to locker room tension?

Quote:The team ruined his career last year. He was great as a rookie and looked like a young start in the making, so I can only blame his sophomore slump on mishandling the knee injury.
Vince Young had a similar rookie year where he lit the league on fire. He's not the only qb to ever deal with a season ending injury, and he's severely overrated by the head honchos in Washington

Quote:He has onions on his subway sandwich...? Nasal unrest leading to locker room tension?

LOL I don't know if he has onions in his sandwich, but they would never be on mine.

I don't believe this report. RGIII doesn't seem like the type that would cause locker room problems.

Quote:LOL I don't know if he has onions in his sandwich, but they would never be on mine.

Onions turn any sandwich into an onion sandwich.

Quote:Onions turn any sandwich into an onion sandwich.

Also known as a disgusting sandwich.

Quote:I don't believe this report. RGIII doesn't seem like the type that would cause locker room problems.

I don't know exactly how this divide came about while I too don't feel that RGIII would intentionally create a divide. He evidently said something during this interview that his teammates didn't like. There was alot of displeasure among his teammates due to his comments...

We do know this...

NH3...
"AZANE"

If the Skin's locker room was already divided as reported. RGIII's post game conference of faulting the other 10 players is Sure to create a divide or should I say Grand Canyon...

Time Will Tell...

NH3...
"AZANE"