Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Geno Smith benched, Vick to start...barring owner/GM interference

http://m.nbcsports.com/content/report-vi...owner-veto

What an absolute mess the Jets are.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lol. Rex is toast
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Per rotoworld:

Quote:Jets expected to start Vick against Chiefs

Michael Vick | NYJ

(October 27, 2014 4:26 PM EDT)

According to the New York Daily News, "all signs" point to the Jets starting Michael Vick in Week 9 at Kansas City.

Per beat reporter Manish Mehta, Vick will start "barring an 11th-hour power play" by GM John Idzik and/or owner Woody Johnson. It'll be a great opportunity for fantasy owners to stream the Chiefs' defense. The game will be played at Arrowhead Stadium, and Vick has become more turnover prone than ever late in his career. He came off the bench in Sunday's loss to Buffalo and took four sacks, threw an interception, and lost two fumbles. Vick can still run a bit, but he's much better at giving the ball to the other team.

SOURCE: 

MANISH MEHTA ON TWITTER

"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Second.

Overall.

Whelp ...
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Per rotoworld:

rex is toast and i doubt geno plays there after this season if they bench him.

hes not gonna want to go back to ny. itd be nice to see a team put him in more position where he can succeed.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

If he wanted to keep his job he would have started Vick from the start.

So either he was forced to start Geno, or expected to get fired no matter what (or both.)

At least we are not the NY Jets

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:lol. Rex is toast

He's at the least on his last foot.

Quote:At least we are not the NY Jets
Well if some of the "fans" had their way, Bortles would've been benched yesterday.
No commercial messages in sigs

I'm suprised Rex has lasted this long. I hope QBDK fails miserably, and luckily, the Jets have no one to throw to.
No commercial messages in sigs

Geno Geno Geno Geno, never understood why people wanted us to draft this guy

Quote:Geno Geno Geno Geno, never understood why people wanted us to draft this guy

Yeah, we are seeing now why he dropped as far as he did.

2 for 8  5 yds 3 INT    OUCH!!!!!!

That was as bad a start as a QB will ever have.

I dont think even Blaine Gabbert ever had a stat line that bad.

Quote:Yeah, we are seeing now why he dropped as far as he did.

2 for 8 5 yds 3 INT OUCH!!!!!!

That was as bad a start as a QB will ever have.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

So now we can ask who was worse geno or gabbert? Really hard two pick between the two
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:So now we can ask who was worse geno or gabbert? Really hard two pick between the two

1st rd busts always hurt worse.

Quote:So now we can ask who was worse geno or gabbert? Really hard two pick between the two
Gabbert. That was really easy

Quote:1st rd busts always hurt worse.

Especially when you trade up for them. 

But considering some posters wanted us to draft Geno second overall...

Quote:But considering some posters wanted us to draft Geno second overall...

Are those the YouTube highlight scouts?
Huh

It's fair to conclude that the Jets QB of the future is currently not on their roster.