Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
JJ Watt doesn't like the nose picker/booger plucker taking selfies

I really don't know what to think about this. lol.  I hope Mett has a chacne to take a selfie with Watt, because he won't be the starter for Tenn next season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Kind of makes Watt look like an giant [BLEEP].

This instantly qualifies as "worst title thread ever"

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

What the heck are you guys talking about?

To be fair on field it was hilarious. Just didn't understand why he needed to go off in media.

JJ Watt is not a man I want mad at me ...

Quote:Kind of makes Watt look like an giant [BLEEP].

Why?  I thought it was funny....people think its funny that Watt took a selfie, but Davis for the Jags does it and he's self indulgent.

Watt was just giving the kid an on field lesson....screw social media and patting yourself and play football. Especially a rookie.

There's a little irony in Watt taking umbrage over an opposing player sharing a pregame selfie on Twitter. What's he doing worrying about what an opposing player is doing before the same game Watt himself was supposedly concentrating on in  his superior veteran taking his job seriously fashion.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

The whole selfie craze is stupid. Who cares if a rookie takes a selfie? He earned his way to that spot somehow. Watt takes a bunch of selfies too, so he's being a hypocrite.

Quote:The whole selfie craze is stupid. Who cares if a rookie takes a selfie? He earned his way to that spot somehow. Watt takes a bunch of selfies too, so he's being a hypocrite.

It was not so much Mettenberger earned a promotion as Locker lost the job.

What I found funny is the Titans asked Mettenberger to cut his hair and shave, but they never told longhaired Whitehurst to do that. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...rcut-shave

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2014, 07:14 AM by homebiscuit.)

Is it just me or does Metterberger looked stoned and stupid in most of his pictures?

Quote:Is it just me or does Metterberger looked stoned and stupid in most of his pictures?

The picture that Watt took of him or the ones he took before the game?

Quote:The picture that Watt took of him or the ones he took before the game?

From the link above there are a couple more that show him in selfies and another in the locker room being interviewed. He looks like he just smoked a big fatty.

Quote:From the link above there are a couple more that show him in selfies and another in the locker room being interviewed. He looks like he just smoked a big fatty.

Lol, I feel the same way about Sen'derrick Marks....but he's awesome.

I think in the interviews he had to give some kind of PR generated explanation.

My guess is he just thought it would be funny to make fun of mett.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."