Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BBINT

Quote:Fokes Ryan Leaf threw 15 ints in 10 games Blake's got 12 in 5 and Leaf is considered the greatest bust

Ever things that make you go....

JaMarcus laughs at your puny Leaf.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Fokes Ryan Leaf threw 15 ints in 10 games Blake's got 12 in 5 and Leaf is considered the greatest bust

Ever things that make you go....

Fokes? LOL!!!! 

Quote:Fokes? LOL!!!!

He's having another good year in Philly!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I love foke music

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2014, 04:07 PM by JAGANTIUS.)

Ha ha love the fact I cant spell but the truth hurts don't it

BBTD.. You guys are so ridiculous it's unbelievable.
Shock the world

Quote:Ha ha love the fact I can spell but the truth hurts don't it

Your like the loser friend nobody wants to have around.. Get a life.. "Truth hurts" we started 6 rookies on offense today it takes time... Loser!!
Shock the world

When 'folks' start losing an argument they DO typically start name calling.

Quote:When 'folks' start losing an argument they DO typically start name calling.

Says the guy who started a thread about a terrible nickname.

;

;

Quote:Says the guy who started a thread about a terrible nickname.
a fitting and timely nickname.

Im predicting a couple more next week..

2 for sure... perhaps 3

Taking odds.

Quote:Im predicting a couple more next week..

2 for sure... perhaps 3

Taking odds.

odds are that youre going to complain like a little baby anyway. youve got blake envy, its ok.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

To say  the INTs thrown today are "rookie mistakes" is one thing.

As a fan, I'll admit that the picks hurt me really bad.  It sucked being right there to at least put up 3, and then not getting any points.

But with that said, we move the ball well.  We also saw the potential of Shoelace.  And our D is top 5 in the league.

There's alot to be positive about.

BB5 lost this game for us.  He's a rookie.  So we'll live with it for a while.  He's gonna/gotta get better.  Once he does, we're a perennial SB contender.

Let's face it.  Our team has talent.  And Babich did great calling the D.  Fish is learning too.

We've got alot to be happy about this week. If not for our rookie QB and our horrible special team FG blocking, we win this game

How many times are you going to bump your own thread?

Quote:How many times are you going to bump your own thread?

You just bumped it, you big dummy. By the way at this point I'd be shocked if Bortles doesnt throw at least one pick 6 next week. I hope Im wrong though. 

Quote:How many times are you going to bump your own thread?
More now.

hahaha... Congrats, YOU got trolled.

[BLEEP], do u CARE?

:yes:

Quote:You just bumped it, you big dummy. By the way at this point I'd be shocked if Bortles doesnt throw at least one pick 6 next week. I hope Im wrong though. 
You're probably not wrong. History says you're spot on matter of fact.

Quote:You're probably not wrong. History says you're spot on matter of fact.

My fear is that now any hope that he can come out of it with a positive note is very close to being lost. If he throws another pick six next week Paul Casey needs to yank him. 

Pure dumb luck, Bengals with butter fingers and the grace of God that he hasn't thrown 3 today already :unsure:

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2014, 05:09 PM by realisticjohn.)

...and there it is. :whistling:

BBINT strikes again

I'm sorry, but I'm obviously in the lead in the nickname game  :teehee:

Its starting to be contagious.. I feel it.

What REALLY sucks is I love the guy... but hes like that sexy gf, that keeps fliriting other guys. Wallbash :verymad: :turned: