Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BBINT

Bortles is so stupid. 4 orange jerseys' who and what is he seeing?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2014, 05:08 PM by JAGANTIUS.)

He just doesn't seem like the smartest QB why throw into triple coverage

Idiot. Like I said we will be drafting another QB in 2 years mark it this guy has the brains of an ant

he makes plays, but his decision making is really worrying me.

I know he's a rookie, and I think he can learn, but this is bad even for a rookie.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

his last 3 INT's have been some of the dumbest throws in the NFL this year.

Quote:his last 3 INT's have been some of the dumbest throws in the NFL this year.

And everyone said I was crazy when I compared hin to Geno Smith. Quin grey wouldn't have thrown that pass

Oh please, Blake's done more than enough to keep the team in the game this week. Yes the INT was costly, but it's not his fault the Jags were in that position to begin with.

This entire team has yet to show a complete performance. There's always some part of the team holding the other part back.

Quote:Oh please, Blake's done more than enough to keep the team in the game this week. Yes the INT was costly, but it's not his fault the Jags were in that position to begin with.

This entire team has yet to show a complete performance. There's always some part of the team holding the other part back.

He's also done more than enough to lose it for us the past 3 weeks

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Why is Bortles making more "Rookie" mistakes than Bridgewater and Carr combined? The vast majority of his INT's are just shocking decisions

Quote:He's also done more than enough to lose it for us the past 3 weeks
Amen

Quote:Why is Bortles making more "Rookie" mistakes than Bridgewater and Carr combined? The vast majority of his INT's are just shocking decisions

Because bortles isnt as good as either of the QBs. I asked a question would we have been better drafting Watkins and Carr well...

Quote:He's also done more than enough to lose it for us the past 3 weeks

Which is why I was only talking about today's game. And it was 2 weeks, not 3.

Let's face it, BB5 will become a backup QB in 16  more games if he doesn't figure out how to read defenses and how to look off coverages

Quote:Quin grey wouldn't have thrown that pass

To be fair, Quinn's the most talented QB the Jags have had since Brunell. :teehee:

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Yeah, BB5 is not the same player  he was during the preseason.

But yeah, that was the preseason.

Let's  face it, he's the weakest link on the team.

Well, him and CSIII and the OC...

I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to  Fish, but you just can't.  He's really that bad.

On top of that, targeting CSIII that much is a HUGE concern.  There are better options than Shorts.  But we still target that loser....

There are alot of concerns on the O-side.

The D is legit.

Oh, and the Special-Teams is definately special.  Like short bus, give them helmets, and pray for them special

Quote:Which is why I was only talking about today's game. And it was 2 weeks, not 3.

3 weeks ago he was the worst player on offense.  The team overcame his performance and we won.

Quote:Yeah, BB5 is not the same player  he was during the preseason.

I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to  Fish, but you just can't.  He's really that bad.

On top of that, targeting CSIII that much is a HUGE concern.  There are better options than Shorts.  But we still target that loser....

The D is legit.

Oh, and the Special-Teams is definately special.  Like short bus, give them helmets, and pray for them special

Special team helmets need to have handi-capable stickers on them...  See Rollerjags's avatar

Quote:To be fair, Quinn's the most talented QB the Jags have had since Brunell. :teehee:

Sad but true

Quote:Yeah, BB5 is not the same player  he was during the preseason.

The D is legit.

Cecil was targeted 7 times... caught 5 for 40 yards

I can't believe it....were already sending the rookie to the gallows. Seriously people....he's on a lousy team yet he is still showing good plays. He's learning the game. 

He is obviously tanking.