Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Big Sen dominating even more than we thought

The team Marks played for before us made a big mistake by letting him leave. He is one of our best defensive linemen.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

<div>#2 pass rushing interior lineman!

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF  39s40 seconds ago
<p style="background-color:rgb(245,248,250);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-size:14.44px;">Ndamukong Suh leads all defensive tackles with 23 combined sacks, hits & hurries. 2nd are Nick Fairley & Sen'Derrick Marks w/ 21

</div>

He's probably the most underrated defensive player in the league, another guy that is really uderrated is former Jaguars linebacker Justin Durant, that guy can play.

Marks was the player of the game IMO.  He was dominant.  Really took advantage of the back-ups starting on their interior line. QB pressures, a sack, batted balls, tackles for loss or no gain, he was a force to be reckoned with and they didn't have an answer. 

Smith and D Robinson had breakout performances that are worthy of praise, but I thought Marks was the most impressive.  Such a great signing and re-signing by Caldwell 

Quote:He's probably the most underrated defensive player in the league, another guy that is really uderrated is former Jaguars linebacker Justin Durant, that guy can play.

Durant also has a concussion history

Quote:Marks was the player of the game IMO.  He was dominant.  Really took advantage of the back-ups starting on their interior line. QB pressures, a sack, batted balls, tackles for loss or no gain, he was a force to be reckoned with and they didn't have an answer. 

Smith and D Robinson had breakout performances that are worthy of praise, but I thought Marks was the most impressive.  Such a great signing and re-signing by Caldwell 

But we already knew Marks is very good. He is a veteran who came to us as a free agent. Telvin Smith and Denard Robinson did what they had never done before in the NFL.

Don't forget Poz. He had a great game before tearing a pectoral muscle and will be missed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:But we already knew Marks is very good. He is a veteran who came to us as a free agent. Telvin Smith and Denard Robinson did what they had never done before in the NFL.

Don't forget Poz. He had a great game before tearing a pectoral muscle and will be missed.
I agree - and praised those players you mentioned in other threads.  I just think Marks had the best performance of all of them if I had to pick just one guy.  All of those guys played very well. 

Quote:Durant also has a concussion history

I'm not sure how this relates to my post, but ok.