Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
INT Party, come on in.

He did do poor over all today, would be crazy to think of how different the game would have been if he had played better. I do believe he will have better games as he learns the pros.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Can I ask a question if Blaine Gabbert threw 10 Int in 4 games his rookie year would the fan base have had this God like patience ? or would

they have run him out of town?

Blaine was pretty terrible in his own right. And yes, quite a few of us were unwilling to give up on him after 4 starts, or even his first season.

Quote:Can I ask a question if Blaine Gabbert threw 10 Int in 4 games his rookie year would the fan base have had this God like patience ? or would

they have run him out of town?

If he showed Bortles' poise and playmaking ability with his legs, as well as his good completion percentage, of course he would've been given the benefit of the doubt.

This fanbase was nothing but patient with Blaine, he just sucked.  Bortles in a few games has shown us all way more.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:If he could move the ball more ints would have been accepted

Yep, either the QB moves the ball (and throws some INTs along the way) or the team needs to move the QB.

It's one or the other.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Trying to do too much and the game is very fast atm (rookie).

The only INT that pissed me off was the one inside their 20. 

Otherwise, I have no issue with Blake's INT's. 

Quote:I think he'll always have a high int to td ratio. But I do believe it will be less than what it is now. On another note that spin move he did was nasty.

Definitely would have been on SC if they didnt hate the jags.

Quote:The only INT that [BAD WORD REMOVED] me off was the one inside their 20. 

Otherwise, I have no issue with Blake's INT's. 

Wow, I just posted this on another thread. I feel exactly the same.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Not worried at all about the INTs, glad he's learning this year as opposed to next. 

The most encouraging stat is that in the last 2 minutes of halves his stats are: 19/30 (63.3%), 270 yds, 3 TDs & 0 INTs

He's at his best playing uptempo, I'd love to see Fisch let him do it more.

Quote:Not worried at all about the INTs, glad he's learning this year as opposed to next.

Thats part of what we saw in college. He knows

The most encouraging stat is that in the last 2 minutes of halves his stats are: 19/30 (63.3%), 270 yds, 3 TDs & 0 INTs

He's at his best playing uptempo, I'd love to see Fisch let him do it more.
thats part of what we saw in college. He knows how to finish games and is learning how to do it at the pro level.

I say the mistakes are due to BB5 being a rookie and learning from every game.

Peyton Manning in his rookie season threw a league high 28 interceptions, with the colts finishing 3-13.

I'm not worried about BB5.