Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Heck of a game, Telvin Smith

Quote:Telvin was flying around like the Tazmanian Devil today, Taz Smith

It appears the coaching staff is "featuring" him more in the defense.

He's had two nice blitzes that resulted in sacks this year.  Keep it going, I think this guy can be the real deal.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Marks played like an all-pro today.  Telvin and Marks were a force today!

I'm hoping he works out in a major way. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a captain for us after Poz leaves

I have been watching Telvin Smith a long time now, from his FSU days. I was just waiting for this moment, he is great player with speed, instinct leadership and great communication. He will bring a lot to the Jags, for long time.

Quote:Poz also played like a man on fire today.

Totally agree.   Poz was as usual a tackling machine yesterday.  I don't know why people on this board underrate him so much. 

Quote:Any chance T. Smith will start next week?

According to the boards at the game Sunday was his second start and Tennessee was his first.
Huh

Quote:Poz also played like a man on fire today.

Are you serious? His slow butt left the middle of the field wide open today. Im tired of that big un-atheletic jock in the middle. And he continues to get ran around by in teh secondary. He did make alot of tackles today tho.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Nice to see Telvin break out. 

Now we just need to see Chris Smith start getting time and follow Telvin's lead. 

Quote:Are you serious? His slow butt left the middle of the field wide open today. Im tired of that big un-atheletic jock in the middle. And he continues to get ran around by in teh secondary. He did make alot of tackles today tho.

I'm not sure if I'm getting wooshed or what, but Jordan Cameron had one catch for 5 yards. Exactly who was left wide open in the middle of the field?

Quote:Are you serious? His slow butt left the middle of the field wide open today. Im tired of that big un-atheletic jock in the middle. And he continues to get ran around by in teh secondary. He did make alot of tackles today tho.

by "unathletic" you mean "white", right?

Quote:Totally agree. Poz was as usual a tackling machine yesterday. I don't know why people on this board underrate him so much.

Because he can't cover anyone.

Quote:Because he can't cover anyone.

except when he does

Poz is out for the year, so you idiots got your wish.  Hope you feel horrible for wishing ill will on a great guy.