Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Patient Woke Up From Colonoscopy Wearing Pink Panties: Lawsuit

Patient Woke Up From Colonoscopy Wearing Pink Panties: Lawsuit

The story of a hospital patient waking up after surgery in women's unmentionables just got mentionable.

Andrew Walls, 32, claims that Delaware his surgeon co-workers performing his colonoscopy purposefully dressed him in pink panties while he was under anesthesia, according to lawsuit documents obtained by The News Journal. The suit seeks unspecified damages for what Walls' attorney called an "outrageous" prank by Walls' colleagues at the Delaware Surgery Center in Dover.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/16...weird-news

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He just had a camera shoved up his tookus and he's complaining about that?

well it's a little better it was his co-workers playing a prank. At first I thought oh boy that doctor might have been "enjoying" the colonoscopy a little to much while he was knocked out!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Can't the doctors and nurses have a little harmless fun while the patient is passed out? I'd like to know who's jobh it was to take them off before he woke back up but forgot.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Wonder if there's any pics on instagram?

Quote:Wonder if there's any pics on instagram?

You're sick, SICK I say!

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

I'm just, you know, wondering...

Good judgement Doc.

I don't blame him.  Especially if he requested the panties be purple.  That's just outlandish.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

At least he didn't wake up with a pink sock  Ninja  Ninja  Ninja

The pink panties may indicate that the colonoscopy revealed that he had an Innie as well as a Outie...

Just Saying...

NH3...
"AZANE"

What damages?  What pain and suffering?  What possibly can they be suing for?

This is the very definition of "harmless" prank.

I find it very sad that the first response after a good practical joke is "lawsuit".