Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MNF

Quote:BOOM, game over

49ers win 31-17

Too bad the 1999 Rams had to see their team lose.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That stadium is really quiet

This was by far the number 1 theme of this game for me.   For a MNF being played as early as week # 6,  I can't recall a crowd that made less noise.   There are library reading rooms that have more noise than what took place in St. Louis last night.   The St. Louis Rams fans collectively seem resigned to the fact that the team is going to move in 2015 or shortly afterwards.   Unless something dramatically changes,  including fans rallying behind their team,    the future of the Rams in St, Louis looks bleak.   The losing seasons in St. Louis has taken its toll on the St. Louis Rams fan base. 

Quote:49ers win 31-17

Too bad the 1999 Rams had to see their team lose.

It still beats the alternative of the 1999 Rams no longer having a team to support,  which is looking more and more likely what will occur.  

Quote: It still beats the alternative of the 1999 Rams no longer having a team to support,  which is looking more and more likely what will occur.  

Could Jeff Fisher really be coaching another team that is going to relocate to another city, while he is head coach?

Wow!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Pretty stunning how that one terrible penalty changed the pace of the game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Could Jeff Fisher really be coaching another team that is going to relocate to another city, while he is head coach?

Wow!!!!

It's at the very least a realistic possibility.

On one hand,  Jeff Fisher has the experience of handling a team that moved.   Also,  if the Rams go back to Los Angeles,  Fisher's roots in that area including playing college ball at USC,  would aid in the transition.

On the other side of the coin,  the Rams are having a bad season.   Their pass rush has dropped off substantially and they have been unable to hold two double digit leads in their last 4 games.   It's not a given that Fisher will keep his job for the 2015 season.   The Rams schedule doesn't get any easier.  

Quote:Not me. I hate helmets and jerseys being different shades of blue.

Especially when the team colors do not include blue.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]