Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jimmy Smith Headed to Duval?

Quote:oh well good thing I typed it out so you didn't have to hear it. By the way its not slander if its true.

I don't think he's a 2 dolla crack whore. Sure he loves/loved his drugs but that isn't a crime in my eyes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gus Bradley wasn't qualified to be a head coach yet we brought him in...... I think Jimmy has a better shot at actually helping this organization than Bradley ever did- if a position is even why he's coming to town. Could be just to welcome TC.

Quote:Every coach at one point had no coaching experience. He'd be an assistant WR coach probably, who cares.

Of course they could have brought in one with at least a modicum of experience with Keenan McCardell. He's spent time interning on NFL teams culminating in a job as the WR Coach for the Redskins in 2011, and he spent two seasons as the WR Coach for Maryland in '14 and '15. 

'02

Quote:We just released Jerry Sullivan.... 

Released? Or did he retire. He's been talking about retiring for a couple years now.

'02

Quote:Everyone relax.

Larry Hart is coming back to train the pass rushers and Jarret Dillard a.k.a Rice's all time leading receiver will be the new WR coach. Band getting back together!

LOL at Larry Hart. I recall him as the stiffest DT to ever play the game. It was like he couldn't even move in the trenches as RBs routinely blew by him.

'02

Quote:Jimmy? No. Keenan is qualified.

Leave the lightning, take the thunder.

I see I'm not alone with this thought.

'02

Quote:There is no such thing as natural talent.   All these kids and the parents had to afford football stuff and all types of classes and sports for 10 years or more.  None of that is cheap.  It is easy to say from the outside.  But the reality is no such thing as gifted or natural talent.  

No matter how fast, tough, strong willed,  what type of hands, feet, mechanics, or, height.  Even the practice squad players have trained all their lives.   Harder than most of us ever have or will.  

I don't know. I got the feeling that Matt Jones survived on natural talent alone having never truly trained a day in his life for football.

'02

Quote:I don't think he's a 2 dolla crack whore. Sure he loves/loved his drugs but that isn't a crime in my eyes.

I didn't call jimmy a 2 dolla crack whore. Actually taking cocaine is still a crime in this country.  :woot: man this is too funny. You guys crack me up. 

Quote:I didn't call jimmy a 2 dolla crack whore. Actually taking cocaine is still a crime in this country. :woot: man this is too funny. You guys crack me up.

I'd let Jimmy do a line off my mother if he wanted.

Quote:I didn't call jimmy a 2 dolla crack whore. Actually taking cocaine is still a crime in this country. :woot: man this is too funny. You guys crack me up.

Blowing down a line is actually not a crime. The purchase of said drugs is a crime. So if Jimmy was just railing gorilla fingers at parties but never actually purchased the drugs himself, he did not commit any crime.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 05:52 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:I'd let Jimmy do a line off my mother if he wanted.
That's hilarious. because A. who hasn't and B. Jimmy probably already has. . 

Quote:Blowing down a line is actually not a crime. The purchase of said drugs is a crime. So if Jimmy was just railing gorilla fingers at parties but never actually purchased the drugs himself, he did not commit any crime.

You could argue that at the time of "blowing" said gorilla finger you are indeed at that moment in possession of an illegal substance. That in fact is a crime in this country. It's really not even worth arguing though, since Jimmy has served actual prison time for multiple arrest of possession of a controlled substance. Speaking of substance, yo Teal time, is that enough substance for ya?

Quote:That's hilarious. because A. who hasn't and B. Jimmy probably already has. .

You could argue that at the time of "blowing" said gorilla finger you are indeed at that moment in possession of an illegal substance. That in fact is a crime in this country. It's really not even worth arguing though, since Jimmy has served actual prison time for multiple arrest of possession of a controlled substance. Speaking of substance, yo Teal time, is that enough substance for ya?

That sounds like mother dearest alright.

Quote:So is Belichick.

both great football minds. easy comparison
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:That sounds like mother dearest alright.

Haha, shes such a sweet lady.  :teehee:

Quote:Haha, shes such a sweet lady.  :teehee:
I actually hear you saying that in Vince Vaugn's voice. Lol

This is still a rumor, right?

Oh God did we turn into Redskins south?

Regards..................the Chiefjag

Quote:This is still a rumor, right?

Jimmy has done nothing to dispel the rumors on twitter. In fact he's added to the fire by retweeting people commenting on him being the WRs coach.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Just read that Jimmy is about to be inducted into The Ring Of Pride.