Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Its only one way to fix the Jags

Time to have a Shack Harris day where he is honored by the team.  Same thing that Tampa did with Doug Williams when Dungy took over as coach. Why you may ask? Well they are both Louisiana guys so someone put voodoo on their respective teams that got rid of them. Just like when Doug left Tampa Bay they didn't win anything until the team honored him. This team has not had a winning record or been in contention for a playoff spot since Shack was here . So love him or hate him the curse is real and we will lose until that is fixed. BTW someone much wiser than me advised me of this and its the only thing that makes sense if you actually look at what happened in both circumstances.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would like to know who the wise one was that told you this

So you are saying if we get rid of the voodoo we will get rid of the doodoo?

Interesting first post there Duvalbarber.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Steal Jobu's rum.Very bad. Very bad.

[Image: jobu1.jpg]

Good thing we don't have a minimum post to start threads or a one day wait to start threads

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd rather lose....

F U Jobu I do it myself
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Quote:So you are saying if we get rid of the voodoo we will get rid of the doodoo?

Interesting first post there Duvalbarber.

" "