Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Weakest Link On Offense
RB
WR
TE
LT
LG
C
RG
RT
[Show Results]

Offensive Weakest Link

Well who is it? I see us going offense yet again in the first round. You're never going reach .500+ averaging 12 points a game. Still think we need a #1 WR. In order to run the ball we need better blocking. I've heard Linder is playing good, Pasztor is serviceable, Buwanko is looking better, Beadles was a bad sign, and Joeckel is looking the worst of them all. Is it too soon to write off Joeckel? I'm looking at Amari Cooper, Todd Gurley, or one of the several tackles (Ogbuehi, Scherff, etc.)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

None of the Above:  

Write in __coaching__________________.

It isn't on here, so I'll say it. Inexperience is our biggest problem. Lee, AR15, Storm, Linder, Bowanko, Joekel (basically a rookie), Hurns, and Bortles. I'll include D-Rob because he is still learning a new position although his growth is impressive. That is 9 guys.

Yeah Id still say inexperience the most. the Young line is def killer at this point.

I don't think I've seen anyone mention Clay Harbor this panic session, so I'll give him props here in this thread (91 yards, TD).  He's looking like a keeper.  RB situation aint too great.  I don't know if it's OL, but what I'm seeing is that ... RB situation aint too great. 

Quote:I don't think I've seen anyone mention Clay Harbor this panic session, so I'll give him props here in this thread (91 yards, TD). He's looking like a keeper. RB situation aint too great. I don't know if it's OL, but what I'm seeing is that ... RB situation aint too great.
When Harbor is our deepthreat, we got a problem. I hope Shorts isn't stealing reps from those who will remain with us

Youth.

And running back

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2014, 01:27 AM by realisticjohn.)

RB, our great white ..'hope'

too slow, not the 'as advertized' pounder and grinder.

Then again.. crap play calling and a jello o-line... :turned:

nah.... RB. :yes:

and Coaches. :teehee:

Need a good line to run the football. I wish I knew the reason why we can't get it going, but it just looks like we get beat in the trenches every play. Storm didn't bust one out today, and that's what we really, really need. If we don't have a running game, we're not going to have a good passing game. Best case scenario, the O-line improves drastically the next 10 games and we don't have to worry about it in the offseason. We can pickup Gurley or Cooper and some above average FA's and we'll be sailing the Teal waters :pirate:

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2014, 01:48 AM by P. Haze.)

If you're saying youth and inexperience then you voted for Dave Caldwell.

Quote:If you're saying youth and inexperience then you voted for Dave Caldwell.
Cmon.. thats unfair.. he just looks much younger without his glasses.

I'd say the left side of the line.  The entire o-line has been more bad than good. 

I want to select all the O-line except maybe... no the whole freaking o-line, if they could run block and not allow 32 sacks a game we might actually win a game or two this season.