Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Really fire gus, fisch, and Caldwell?

Quote:Agree. And to say fisch sucks is hard to say when you don't have much to work with on offense. You ve a bunch of rookies playing on offense. You can tell fisch is holding back the play calling because they don't want to overload the players with information. It's going to take time. The players have to pay attention to detail. I think once the players are more comfortable playing in Jed offense, you will see the play book expand more.

Finally someone with some sensibility around here.  LT- essentially a rookie, C-rookie, RG-Rookie, WR 2 rookies, QB rookie, RB- rookie.  So 7/11 starters today are rookies.  What kind of magic are you expecting?   It is going to be painful to watch them mature but it will happen.  

Section 214. Go Canes!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just curious how many rookies were on the offense last season? 

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2014, 01:54 AM by realisticjohn.)

Im on the fence with Fisch, really, without a cohesive, practiced, set of players out there its hard to know how competent he is..

one thing i know for SURE... if ur going to lose anyway... TAKE SOME SHOTS down the field.

at least lose in an entertaining manor... and thats THE main thing that frustrates me.

its like.. U see it happening.. before it happens.. were so predicatable.

One thing I'm NOT on the fence about is.. Bradley and Fisch have to wear more appropriate attire or get in the gym and  LOSE THE MAN BREASTS.

and.. standing upright may also help.. :teehee: