Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Personally I think Bradley is a a bit of a simpleton

Quote:Did you send the front office the link to this thread yet? I'm sure they're waiting for it to share with the team.
Im of the mind someone at the front office monitors this forum.. they would be stupid not to know the minds of the people buying their product.

Then again.. 0-6.... maybe they are just stupid.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thinking the front office needs this forum to gauge the pulse of the fan base is very unrealisticJohn
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:I miss Del Rio... god I feel horrible for saying that.

Simple Jack > Simple Gus

Quote:Simple Jack > Simple Gus

Maybe so, but the fallacy is when people start using the above reasoning to think that Del Rio was actually good. They both are simpletons and neither are successful head coach material. 

Quote:Maybe so, but the fallacy is when people start using the above reasoning to think that Del Rio was actually good. They both are simpletons and neither are successful head coach material. 

As I look back, I really wonder if JDR did well with the talent he had.  The GMs were horrible during his tenure.

Quote:Jesus.. OP ammended.. there.. :thumbsup:
Awww... C'mon!  I didn't get to see it! Can you please put it back?

Quote:As I look back, I really wonder if JDR did well with the talent he had.  The GMs were horrible during his tenure.

Del Rio himself was horrible as a head coach too. 

This franchise has had one head coach that was competent and successful and that was Coughlin. Thats it. 

Quote:Uncorrectable typo's from tired hands. :thumbsup:

yes plenty have... Bradley hasn't.

Simpleton in comparison to successful , articulate coaches such as __________etc
Mike Singletary, who else?  No?  Jim Mora?  If only... At least we would have a meltdown to look forward to.

"Jaig-wires" is starting to wear on me a bit.

Simple Gus makes Simple Jack look like Genius Jack.

Is that a knee-bending or knee-jerk response?

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2014, 02:32 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Simple Gus makes Simple Jack look like Genius Jack.

Is that a knee-bending or knee-jerk response?

And again, both were/ are bad head coaches. 

This team hasn't hired a good head coach since Tom Coughlin. 

I'd revisit the formula that led to Tom Coughlin's hiring. ---- I.e. the candidate must possess successful head coaching experience as well as evidence of successful program building/ rebuilding. 

Quote:And again, both were/ are bad head coaches.

This team hasn't hired a good head coach since Tom Coughlin.

I'd revisit the formula that led to Tom Coughlin's hiring. ---- I.e. the candidate must possess successful head coaching experience as well as evidence of successful program building/ rebuilding.

Well, at least until you 're-evaluated' and decided you didn't like the hire.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Well, at least until you 're-evaluated' and decided you didn't like the hire.

6 games in:

"Harbaugh isn't a player's coach and the team won't respond.

He brought that Roman guy with him, we needed a new direction, we aren't the 49rs.

He runs the ball too much/not enough.

I can't believe he hired a loser like Rex Ryan to run the defense, he was terrible with the Jets.

This team doesn't have the talent to run his blitzing scheme, they should play more zone."

Etc, etc, etc.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The simple solution if you feel the product is inferior is to stop buying it. 

I stopped going to games 7 or 8 years ago, for various reasons, partly financial.  I missed a few decent years of the Del Rio era but I can't say I have regretted my decision. 

I still like the team and support them with TV viewership of their product.  Yeah, I know it's a pay-me league but too bad.  The NFL got its pound of flesh from me already. 

I won't be attending games even when the team is dominant again - I'll let the next generation own this. 

Quote:The simple solution if you feel the product is inferior is to stop buying it. 

I stopped going to games 7 or 8 years ago, for various reasons, partly financial.  I missed a few decent years of the Del Rio era but I can't say I have regretted my decision. 

I still like the team and support them with TV viewership of their product.  Yeah, I know it's a pay-me league but too bad.  The NFL got its pound of flesh from me already. 

I won't be attending games even when the team is dominant again - I'll let the next generation own this. 

Not really sure what you are trying to say here.