Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I quit

Come back in a decade. This team is going to be bad for a long time, coaching, coordinator changes, QB, GM changes.  High employee turnover rate.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2014, 02:13 AM by TrueFan.)

Oh man... I'm sorry it's getting you down.

I was bummed to lose too, especially with the crazy finish and all. I think you are just expecting too much. Yeah, there's alot to criticize, and improve (for me it is tackling), but there were lots of things that I really liked.

We scored on the opening drive!

Blake played great - confidence builder, not even close to same team with him back there. He didn't get hurt.

Lee showed some nice flashes. (Could we have yet another rook that might work out?)

A.Rob is really playing well.

Harbor was a good get.

The d-line played really well I thought.

Hurns held on to some balls, including that really tough one on 3rd down. Yeah!

The team never quit - and for my teal heart, that damn kick would've been good if not for that monkey on our back right now. But that's how ya get him off, with the kind of fight we saw at a number of positions today.

Something is seriously wrong in the secondary, and I'm not so sure it's all on the players.

Anyway, I'm disappointed we lost, but I'm not disappointed in the team.

Quote:Im done. See yall next season. Headed to the hospital now with stroke level BP. My health isn't worth the garbage product put on the field every week.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.  Banana

What an embarrassing team. Again.

Coming back every week is like hitting your head against the wall over and over again to make the pain go away.
Blakes Life Matters

Whatever. I would much rather see a win but I can see Bortles progressing enough to know we have a really good one. Robinson is going to be a stud as well.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Don't blame you hopefully we have a new GM and coach

IMO, we don't need a new GM. We do need a new HC/ OC/ DC however. 

Quote:Thanks for coming. Goodbye. Don't come back.

The above is a stupid statement. The Jags can't afford to be losing fans at this point. 

Quote:[Image: goodbye.gif]

And good riddance.

see above.

Quote:It's like a train wreck, as much as you want to look away, you can't.

It's really not. Train wrecks don't play a game 16-14 with field goal chance away from winning. There was some good and bad yesterday, something you expect from a team starting 6 rookies.

Quote:The above is a stupid statement. The Jags can't afford to be losing fans at this point.

see above.

Lol, you want people to beg them back? Most of the fans that post crap like this don't even by tickets, just like someone else I know... if you can't handle a rebuild then do something else. Why even waste time posting on a message board. Bandwagon fans will do what bandwagon fans do.

Good news guys ..... I DIDN'T QUIT !!!    :woot:

Quote:Good news guys ..... I DIDN'T QUIT !!!    :woot:

Me neither. Big Grin

Quote:Lol, you want people to beg them back? Most of the fans that post crap like this don't even by tickets, just like someone else I know... if you can't handle a rebuild then do something else. Why even waste time posting on a message board. Bandwagon fans will do what bandwagon fans do.

It's like the people that say stuff like "I'm ready to give up on this team". If you are that fickle, I doubt you're contributing much to the team's bottom line anyway.

Quote:Me neither. Big Grin

I'm still here too! Guess I'm drinkin' the koolaid.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.