Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More trouble for AP

This is a prime example of a man thinking he can get away with anything.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What an idiot.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

He's a complete moron
;

;

There was a time not that long ago I had great respect for Adrian Peterson as an opposing player,  both on and off the field.   That's changed substantially since several weeks ago.  

Interested to see what Vikings do. Of course my say means nothing but I'm cutting ties with AP if I'm that GM

Disregarding what he's done on the field, which has been extraordinary, I've always thought AP was as dumb as a rock. How he made it this long in the NFL before his career started to crumble is beyond me.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

What's with all these players smoking weed? My god...weren't we taught it's bad for you since grade school? Obviously all these players are doing it bc they keep getting busted for beating a family member or being intoxicated on some narcotic. Bunch of morons.../rant
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:What's with all these players smoking weed? My god...weren't we taught it's bad for you since grade school? Obviously all these players are doing it bc they keep getting busted for beating a family member or being intoxicated on some narcotic. Bunch of morons.../rant

Most are from a culture where it's A. accepted and B. doing what the school says is "acting white."

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2014, 09:14 PM by Dakota.)

Quote:Most are from a culture where it's A. accepted and B. doing what the school says is "acting white."
I have never heard dope smoking referred to as "acting white"

I've heard of "speaking white" though.

http://youtu.be/YLDwdntFoW4

It's what most blacks refer to when another black speaks proper English.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I have never heard dope smoking referred to as "acting white"

I've heard of "speaking white" though.

It's what most blacks refer to when another black speaks proper English.

Corrine Brown needs to watch this video.. Over and over and over and over..

Go gata
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Most are from a culture where it's A. accepted and B. doing what the school says is "acting white."

Huh?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:What an idiot
I could not agree more

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2014, 10:12 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:Corrine Brown needs to watch this video.. Over and over and over and over..

Go gata
Corrine brown needs a in her head.

Not sure why it's showing my text like that. The above is not how I typed it. Tried changing it but still says that...?

Quote:Corrine brown needs a in her head.

Not sure why it's showing my text like that. The above is not how I typed it. Tried changing it but still says that...?
Not good enough, but getting there
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Not good enough, but getting there

I think we are on the same page though.

Well, I guess he should be rejoicing in his permanent freedom from the "slavery" of the NFL.

At this point I think Blackmon will be back before Peterson, wow.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Disregarding what he's done on the field, which has been extraordinary, I've always thought AP was as dumb as a rock. How he made it this long in the NFL before his career started to crumble is beyond me.
Yeah.  His comments after a 3AM nightclub altercation a few years back showcased his lack of intellect for all to see.  

Smoking weed while on bail for a felony (along with his texts revealed during the investigation) confirmed it with absolute certainty.