Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which 2 RBs get the most carries vs the tacks?
Gerhart/Robinson
Gerhart/Todman
Gerhart/Johnson
Todman/Robinson
Todman/Gerhart
Todman/Johnson
Johnson/Robinson
[Show Results]

Jaguars Running Game In Flux

Remember when mojo was a lock for 100 yards? Or freddy and mojo was a lock for 2 tds and 150 yards? Or freddy was a match up nightmare?

Oh our entire run game can't muster 100 today with a mobile qb.

I say start todman /Robinson unless you need todman fresh on KR. Then storm/robinson.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Id wanna take more of a look at Todman, admittedly a lot of that is because I have him on my fantasy roster right now but least he gives more options receiving aswel

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 05:04 AM by captivating.)

Quote:Remember when mojo was a lock for 100 yards? Or freddy and mojo was a lock for 2 tds and 150 yards? Or freddy was a match up nightmare?

Oh our entire run game can't muster 100 today with a mobile qb.

I say start todman /Robinson unless you need todman fresh on KR. Then storm/robinson.

Remember when we used to win games…….. :confused: I liked those days.

R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

Quote:Id wanna take more of a look at Todman, admittedly a lot of that is because I have him on my fantasy roster right now but least he gives more options receiving aswel

I was going to insult your fantasy team because you had Todamn on the roster, but I quickly remembered that I had picked up Storm Johnson....so yeah....

One of these years.............

Quote:Remember when we used to win games…….. :confused: I liked those days.

It's been so long it is hard to remember what it was like. I feel bad for my kids. 5 and 8 years old. All they have known is terrible football.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 11:57 AM by Dockerill91.)

Quote:I was going to insult your fantasy team because you had Todamn on the roster, but I quickly remembered that I had picked up Storm Johnson....so yeah....
It is a 16 team full roster league. So 11 offensive players every week in that kind of league he's a starter based on kick returns, especially with how many kick returns we have -.-

Just checked he's actually my best rb lol! Ahead of Toby Gerhart, Ben Tate, bishop sankey (I favor defense) Wink

Hard to guess right now if Storm or Todman will get the bulk early in the game  - but I imagine they'll share the load (unless one of them dominates)  - with Denard getting his requisite change of pace touches mostly in the second half. 

Johnson and Robinson.

I could see them rushing for about 125 yards combined and 1 or 2 scores Sunday. If Storm can keep the ball close to his body, he should be able to get us at least 3 yds per carry... He's young and has that just outta college first step. Can't wait for him to score on the tacks.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 04:19 PM by TrueFan.)

I agree that this week we will see a number of things come together, including the running game.

THE guy is not on the roster.

Hope I am wrong, but my guess is Storm will be a tempest in a teapot. Admittedly though, this comment is based on not very much data.

I like Todman because he is pretty elusive, up to now seems to be able to hold onto the ball. And can catch it out of the backfield. He seems to be overlooked and that bothers me. His kickoff returns haven't been bad, but as mentioned, too often he brings it out of the endzone 4-5 yards deep when he should just kneel. Either he doesn't get to the twenty, or there's a hold. If a player is going to bring it out, then I EXPECT at least the twenty or it's too much of a risk.

D.Rob needs a bit of a jumpstart, then he can be very effective. A toss, well disguised draw, or quick screen. Does Fisch have the creativity to make him effective? I'm not so sure, but that is what I am looking for.