Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which teram will win in Week 6?
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
[Show Results]

Moving on to the Titans

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014, 07:53 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:LOL Did somebody pull it Sunday? I don't even know how long it is.
Oh, it's loooong. You'd like it.

You'll probably forget about blake.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

pfff,,,it's the Titans..

we can beat them with Henne.

27-24 Jax - in ot. lol

38-6 titans. Hurns has 7 drops, allen robinson leaves in first quarter with pulled hamstring. Scobee kicks 67 yard field goal and breaks the record. We total 27 rushing yards on 14 carries. Joeckel allows three sacks. Sanders has a 52 yard return and fumbles at the 5

Quote:LOL Did somebody pull it Sunday? I don't even know how long it is.

Exactly what are you talking about here?????????  This is a family MB, young lady

Quote:Oh, it's loooong. You'd like it.

You'll probably forget about blake.

What is going on in this thread?????

Last year, I believe our first win was against the t'acks..  Here's hoping this week get's us into a winning streak!!

I haven't seen any t'ack game or highlight this entire year, so I have no idea what type of team they are...  But I'm assuming this is going to be the team with the least amount of talent we've faced so far this year.

If our D can hold them to under 20, I think our offense can get the job done...

GO JAGS!  

Quote:Last year, I believe our first win was against the t'acks..  Here's hoping this week get's us into a winning streak!!

I haven't seen any tack game or highlight this entire year, so I have no idea what type of team they are...  But I'm assuming this is going to be the team with the least amount of talent we've faced so far this year.

If our D can hold them to under 20, I think our offense can get the job done...

GO JAGS!  

That game was great. One of the best plays all season was Will Blackmon's pick six.

It would be sweet to do it again.

Bring on the suckage. Jags win 13-9

We beat them last year with Henne, I don't see how we couldn't beat them with Super Blake.

20-17 Jags.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:We beat them last year with Henne, I don't see how we couldn't beat them with Super Blake.

20-17 Jags.

With Blake the Snake we should win by more than that.

28-18 Titans

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:38-6 titans. Hurns has 7 drops, allen robinson leaves in first quarter with pulled hamstring. Scobee kicks 67 yard field goal and breaks the record. We total 27 rushing yards on 14 carries. Joeckel allows three sacks. Sanders has a 52 yard return and fumbles at the 5

Not exactly a "cup half full" person are we? I lol'd.

Seriously, I really believe this is the one, the first win this season.

The defence is just starting to click, we've found some alternative options on the running game and we have Bortles. The Titans in comparison are moving backwards if anything, they suffered a demoralising defeat last weekend and are looking to backup quarterbacks.

Momentum counts for a lot in any sport and I think we are a team on the rise.

Quote:Seriously, I really believe this is the one, the first win this season.

The defense is just starting to click, we've found some alternative options on the running game and we have Bortles. The Titans in comparison are moving backwards if anything, they suffered a demoralising defeat last weekend and are looking to backup quarterbacks.

Momentum counts for a lot in any sport and I think we are a team on the rise.

We will not know until tomorrow how bad Jake Locker's right thumb is. What I do know is our offense should benefit from not seeing Bernard Pollard (torn AT).

Bortles Kombat will prove he's not mortal and finish the titans!!!!!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

If Blake eliminates the picks and Hurns eliminates the drops we win comfortably.

Quote:If Blake eliminates the picks and Hurns eliminates the drops we win comfortably.

We need to have no one drop passes.

If our defense is good again, we can afford one interception.