Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A week for hate, it's tack week FEEL the hate, embrace the hate!

This is a must win for Gus Bradley.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The t'acks are 5.5 point favorites and they only have 1 more win than us.  What a bunch of non-sense!

Quote:2-14 with 2 wins against those vile, stinkin' tacks = a perfect season.

That's good with me.

Quote:The t'acks are 5.5 point favorites and they only have 1 more win than us.  What a bunch of non-sense!
And whitehurst is starting :teehee:

Great visual and I feel the same.

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

Clipboard Jesus at the helm might give us a chance this week.

[Image: 2iv02so.jpg]

[Image: 24-titans-suck.gif]

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

The hate. Strong it is.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014, 08:21 PM by EricC85.)

I'll just leave this here, simply great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zi3sYHRD5Q

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I have to say, with Jeff Fisher and Cortland Finnegan and Lendale White gone from the tacks, in addition to their profound sucking as of late, I've found it hard to hate them as much as I used to. My hatred for the clots goes much deeper, due in large part to their almost 2 decades of success they've enjoyed while lucking into a second franchise QB (pun intended) after enduring a mere 1 season of suckage. I may go as far as to say I even like the tacks, mainly because they will be giving us our first win of the season on Sunday, and a much needed boost to the fan base.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...de7d11838e

Let it burn. That was the Jaguars year.

Delanie Walker has skinny ankles and small hands !!!  How's that for some trash talking !!! 

They have a stupid logo, with a stupid mascot, and a good portion of the women in the stands are indistinguishable from the men.  Am I doing it right?

Why are there so many unsolved murders in Nashville?

There are no dental records and everybody's DNA is the same.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We're gonna destroy them. I'm calling it now. Not only does this team tend to put up a good fight against the Titans but there will be a fire lit come Sunday. Not to mention, Bortles is in and that works to our favor. He's an x-factor that is uncontrollable. We just need to keep disciplined. Our o-line is beginning to solidify and if our players love Gus as much as they claim we will see them grind tooth and nail to defend the scrutiny people are beginning to fire.

Quote:I'll just leave this here, simply great!

Haha! Thumbs up kid!

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2014, 12:54 AM by temporaryname.)

Q: What do the Tennessee Titans and Billy Graham have in common?
A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

<div>Q: What's the difference between the Tennessee Titans & the Taliban?
A: The Taliban has a running game!

<div>Q: What's the difference between a Tennessee Titans fan and a carp?
A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

Q: Why are Tennessee Titans jokes getting dumb and dumber?
A: Because Titans fans have started to make them up themselves.

</div>
</div>
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

They had to close the Nashville library this year because someone stole the book.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

What do you call the crowd at a Titans game?

A family reunion.