Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Logan Thomas in at QB for Arizona

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 06:48 PM by tealfootball.)

Rookie Qb's everywhere......

Let's see how he fares....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not everywhere - just Minnesota, Jacksonville, and Oakland. Drew Stanton most likely is only going to miss one game and Carson Palmer will return ASAP.

I had never heard of Logan Thomas. What do you know about him?

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 09:22 PM by tealfootball.)

Quote:Not everywhere - just Minnesota, Jacksonville, and Oakland. Drew Stanton most likely is only going to miss one game and Carson Palmer will return ASAP.

Played at QB for Virginia Tech. Not much to say about his college performances, although some were abysmal. Fantastic measurables.  Biggest QB of the 2014 draft.  Very raw though. Getting thrown in against Denver and going 1/8 is a testament to that.  He may be good down the line, he may not, who knows.

Also "everywhere" is just a hyperbole to highlight the number of rookie Qb's that have been under center thus far this season.  Quite a few have played thusfar.

he fared poorly

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Ya he was pretty much the same guy he was in college... should be no surprise

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014, 09:22 PM by knarnn.)

I still think he'll have a more successful career at TE than he will at QB. Having a big arm and lacking every other QB trait isn't going to get you far in the NFL.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I still think he'll have a more successful career at TE than he will at QB. Having a big arm and lacking every other QB trait isn't going to get you far in the NFL.

Same here, I even mocked him to us as a TE back in May.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014, 03:59 PM by Edjax.)

He was very Tebowish. Horrible numbers except for a fluke TD.

What team has a 3rd string who isn't going to struggle? That's why they are 3rd string.

Quote:Not everywhere - just Minnesota, Jacksonville, and Oakland. Drew Stanton most likely is only going to miss one game and Carson Palmer will return ASAP.

Is Google owned by DirecTV, so you can't use it?  Seriously. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Can Austin Davis get some love? Dude has done about as good as you could ask for an UDFA.

Quote:Is Google owned by DirecTV, so you can't use it?  Seriously. 

bing, yahoo, wikipedia........... anything. she can work a message board but cant use the most popular search engine in the united states...

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."