Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official fire Caldwell Thread***

Quote:Caldwell is totally incompetent and Coughlin put us in cap hell when he was here before, so all hope is gone.

Coughlin won't have control over contacts, Dave never did.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tom should fire the whole staff right this moment. This makes it a fresh start. Let him hire Mike Smith or Kyle Shanahan to be the next head coach. Potentially move on from Bortles and Let Tom find his QB with great throwing mechanics, accurate, great footwork, vision..etc This way we can start winning a year earlier.   

Can anyone fire Khan

Some of you guys were born a century or two too late... Just think of the fun you could of had at your local witch burning !!

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

@Jaguars' hires all about salvaging Blake Bortles, but can he be saved? - https://t.co/8YWtYT4QKi https://t.co/UGa2d4lcd7

Didnt Dave say nobody was untouchable.

Quote:@Jaguars' hires all about salvaging Blake Bortles, but can he be saved? - <a class="bbc_url" href='https://t.co/8YWtYT4QKi'>https://t.co/8YWtYT4QKi</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://t.co/UGa2d4lcd7'>https://t.co/UGa2d4lcd7</a>

Didnt Dave say nobody was untouchable.
May have not been up to him. Him saying that could be why he lost some of his power. (I'm just fling stuff so everyone calm down)

You are a JA for starting this thread!

I'm a Caldwell fan also.

The draft .... and some coaching decisions are, as Vic Ketchman used to say, as crystal ball business. I like most of his decisions so far. Only so much you an accurately predict.

You're Welcome.

Quote:You are a JA for starting this thread!
Meh, gives everyone a chance to vent and move on.

Ahh I can literally see it now. How a big part of this board is going to act/say going forward.

Anything good that happens, it's because of Coughlin lol..

Anything bad that happens, it's because of Caldwell lol..

It's going to be like clock work with this board.

Quote:Ahh I can literally see it now. How a big part of this board is going to act/say going forward.

You probably hit the nail on the head here.

Quote:Ahh I can literally see it now. How a big part of this board is going to act/say going forward.

I think it's a reasonable assumption given the track records.

Tom Coughlin gave us Brunell, Boselli, Smith, McCardell, Fred Taylor, Darius, Brackens Hendo, Stroud, and many many more.

Caldwell gave us Joeckel, Gertrash, Ace Sanders, Bortles, Yeldon, Cyprien, and worst of all Bobblehead Gus.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I think it's a reasonable assumption given the track records.

Tom Coughlin gave us Brunell, Boselli, Smith, McCardell, Fred Taylor, Darius, Brackens Hendo, Stroud, and many many more.

Caldwell gave us Joeckel, Gertrash, Ace Sanders, Bortles, Yeldon, Cyprien, and worst of all Bobblehead Gus.
no

So once we get Caldwell canned who is our next victim at the stake? Jaxson De Ville ?

Quote:no

Ok sparky. Caldwell didn't draft a bunch of busts. And Coughlin didn't build a powerhouse. Enjoy living with you head up your [BLEEP].

Quote:So once we get Caldwell canned who is our next victim at the stake? Jaxson De Ville ?

Hopefully Bortles.

Makes sense doesn't it? Seeing nothing good has happened since Caldwell been here! The clock is ticking on Caldwell.. What has he built? Answer that question!

Quote:Ok sparky. Caldwell didn't draft a bunch of busts. And Coughlin didn't build a powerhouse. Enjoy living with you head up your [BAD WORD REMOVED].
Yo U Mad?

You could spin what you said either way, in favor of either side. I'm just not going to waste my time, because your previous reply didn't deserve more then a "no".

So again, no.

Quote:So once we get Caldwell canned who is our next victim at the stake? Jaxson De Ville ?

Whoever the special teams coach is, but before him Henne,Mercedes Lewis, Alualu. And both Hackett and Olsen.

Quote:Makes sense doesn't it? Seeing nothing good has happened since Caldwell been here! The clock is ticking on Caldwell.. What has he built? Answer that question!
How mad are you that Caldwell got an extension?