Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official fire Caldwell Thread***

Quote:@Jaguars' hires all about salvaging Blake Bortles, but can he be saved? - <a class="bbc_url" href='https://t.co/8YWtYT4QKi'>https://t.co/8YWtYT4QKi</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://t.co/UGa2d4lcd7'>https://t.co/UGa2d4lcd7</a>

Didnt Dave say nobody was untouchable.

This is sad.. It's like being in love with that girl that always cheats on you.. smh.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yo U Mad?

You could spin what you said either way, in favor of either side. I'm just not going to waste my time, because your previous reply didn't deserve more then a "no".

So again, no.

How could you possibly spin the track records of Coughlin and Caldwell and come out favoring Caldwell? What kind of mental gymnastics would that take? Simone Biles tier?
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:How mad are you that Caldwell got an extension?

LOL its too late to be mad buddy... The cookie has been crumbled..

Quote:LOL its too late to be mad buddy... The cookie has been crumbled..
Mike, then why are you in such a bad mood?

The extension of Dave Caldwell’s contract speaks to his excellent work thus far" - Shad Khan

That’s some high praise of Caldwell from Khan. 15 wins in four seasons - roster. #Jaguars

Quote:The extension of Dave Caldwell’s contract speaks to his excellent work thus far" - Shad Khan

That’s some high praise of Caldwell from Khan. 15 wins in four seasons - roster. #Jaguars

How much of that was due to coaching? We won't know until 2017. There is genuine talent on this team

Quote:Mike, then why are you in such a bad mood?

Umm just tired ... Tired of being a losing franchise.. I remember when the jags had good teams.. Tired of poor management, poor coaching, and poor qb play.. Do Caldwell deserves to be here?? No!

Yeah I don't understand what the point of Caldwell is now
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:The extension of Dave Caldwell’s contract speaks to his excellent work thus far" - Shad Khan

I don't know if Khan actually thinks he can sell that crap to this fan base
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2017, 10:29 PM by Chuckd.)

Let's all take a deep breather. It's January 9th. Let them assemble a staff and have a plan, and see how it works out.

Looking forward to 2017!
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Quote:Let's all take a deep breather. It's January 9th. Let them assemble a staff and have a plan, and see how it works out.

Looking forward to 2017!
The staff is already assembled because it's the same as last year minus Gus.

Which also means the same plan will be in place.

[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Quote:The staff is already assembled because it's the same as last year minus Gus.

Which also means it's the same plan will be in place.

Lol exactly.

And yet that one change took this team from being the Keystone Kops to eliminating the hated tittians from the playoffs in 6 days. 

The Curse of Gus Bradley cannot be overstated. His ineptitude cannot be gauged. His incompetence unmeasurable.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I don't know if Khan actually thinks he can sell that crap to this fan base

I'm convinced that Khan bought this team strictly as a business move and that he has no interest football nor is he interested in learning anything about the game. 

Quote:I don't know if Khan actually thinks he can sell that crap to this fan base

I mean, Khan sells bumpers to Toyota. He is an outstanding businessman. I'm sure he will have no problem selling crappy football to local diehard fans.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:The staff is already assembled because it's the same as last year minus Gus.

Which also means the same plan will be in place.

You were saying?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."