Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nightclub or Football Game

Quote:Is this what we're supposed to be upset about?

[Image: ehalis.jpg]

Disgusting.. They need a good spankin.. I volunteer to do the deed..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Disgusting.. They need a good spankin.. I volunteer to do the deed..

They're from south Florida...it's a 50/50 chance they aren't women. Just sayin!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Having a 5 year old girl who's absolutely beautiful in my eyes changes things...

But yeah, football is about male testosterone and violence and the objectification of women... It all goes hand in hand...

It's not about anything other than that, right?

Quote:They're from south Florida...it's a 50/50 chance they aren't women. Just sayin!

gynosyphilherpieaids?

Don't you wish you could still fit in one of those bikinis?

I don't have a problem with it since it's Shad's business and a man should be able to run his business as he sees fit as long as it's legal. I bet you were one of those Florida voters in 2004 that decided I should not permit smoking in my business. It's my freaking business, and it's Shad's business too.

Let the customers vote with their wallets!

Regards........................the Chiefjag

Quote:They're from south Florida...it's a 50/50 chance they aren't women. Just sayin!

lol...  The lack of self awareness here is mesmerizing...  I think you were the poster last year that was offended by TMD saying something about you in regards to your gender...  I wonder how you'd feel if someone were to question how many teeth you have, what side of menopause you are on, not to mention the amount of calories you intake in a given 24 hour period....

But whatever right?  Boys will be boys...  

Quote:Don't you wish you could still fit in one of those bikinis?

I don't have a problem with it since it's Shad's business and a man should be able to run his business as he sees fit as long as it's legal. I bet you were one of those Florida voters in 2004 that decided I should not permit smoking in my business. It's my freaking business, and it's Shad's business too.

Let the customers vote with their wallets!

Regards........................the Chiefjag

Have you been in your bar drinking too much for the last few months?  

You realize the business model that the NFL is taking right?  They are trying to capture new viewers... Those new viewers are going to be women...

Oh, tommorrow, there is gonna be alot of pink colors on uniforms...  Figure out what that means, business genius.....  LOL...  You're lack of foresight is interesting...

Quote:lol...  The lack of self awareness here is mesmerizing...  I think you were the poster last year that was offended by TMD saying something about you in regards to your gender...  I wonder how you'd feel if someone were to question how many teeth you have, what side of menopause you are on, not to mention the amount of calories you intake in a given 24 hour period....

But whatever right?  Boys will be boys...

Feel better about yourself now? Rolleyes

I wanna feel better about myself too Sad

Wow. Boobs and butts definitely spark some opinions 'round here!!

Quote:I wanna feel better about myself too Sad

Go find someone and try to get all sanctimonious on them...but fail miserably. It might work for you too!!

I am OUTRAGEDD!!!!!

Why the hell are we having to import dancers from South Florida?????   When I was living in Jax, they didn't have to get hot chicks from South Florida because we had plenty of our own.

In fact, I bet Jax is still a net exporter of hot chicks.  Doesn't Shad know this????

Quote:Go find someone and try to get all sanctimonious on them...but fail miserably. It might work for you too!!

Sanctimonious... Sounds kinky.. I'll go try that.. 

Quote:Sanctimonious... Sounds kinky.. I'll go try that..

It might make you feel better!! Big Grin

Quote:It might make you feel better!! Big Grin

Don't I need someone with a camcorder?

Quote:Don't I need someone with a camcorder?

Pshhh...everyone has a phone with video on it now!!

Quote:Pshhh...everyone has a phone with video on it now!!

And when was someone supposed to inform me?

Quote:And when was someone supposed to inform me?

You didn't ask...

Quote:You didn't ask...

Husband: "You're starting to get fat"..

Wife: "Ummm, You know I'm pregnant, right?"

Husband: "Wow, when were you going to inform me?!?"

Wife: "You didn't ask".. 

Quote:Husband: "You're starting to get fat"..

Wife: "Ummm, You know I'm pregnant, right?"

Husband: "Wow, when were you going to inform me?!?"

Wife: "You didn't ask"..

It would be more believable if he just hadn't paid attention to her when she did tell him! Tongue