Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nightclub or Football Game

Quote:So this is why we are the laughing stock? Maybe they should fly in heavily clothed people from Ocala to stand still.

That's already been done. The starting line up.

All fun at Everbank. It's an absolute necessity. We need diversions.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/8/21/6054147/nfl-odds-jaguars-worst-record-2014'>http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/8/21/6054147/nfl-odds-jaguars-worst-record-2014</a>

Some like the Eagles. Others prefer Kiss. Some like music. Some like a show. Kiss has all the flair to distract from their musicianship. But fill stadiums. Maybe dancers and Miami DJs will fill Everbank.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I could not believe what I read in today's paper regarding the Jags. Really? performers from South Miami in bikini's boots etc. dancing...are you kidding me!!! When the spa/cabanas were installed, commentators on the air were making jokes about the Jags and also on late tv. Now, they are bringing these dancers or whatever to Everbank!! We are the laughing stock of the NFL. This new thing has left a very bad taste in my mouth for the Jags. Are true fans of Jags football really interested in this stuff? The coach and players need to concentrate on winning games...this is what they call professional football. If you want to enjoy or just look at these young women, then go to a nightclub. Not sending a right message to young kids that enjoy watching football. As far as I am concerned, I will never buy tickets to see a live Jags game...too much is too much....
I'm confident you've never actually bought tickets to a game based on this post.

Nobody is laughing at the team except for ignorant fans. That Clevelander deck is generating revenue in an area of the stadium that was bringing in zero dollars for the team previously.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2014, 09:36 PM by homebiscuit.)

I bet the OP never, EVER, posts in the T-U comments.

Anyone want to bet she's a big time Tebow homer too?

Quote:I bet the OP never, EVER, posts in the T-U comments.

Nope...never!! :no:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That Clevelander deck is generating revenue in an area of the stadium that was bringing in zero dollars for the team previously.

Now it's so hot it's steaming!!

I'm getting the odd impression that half naked women is a bad thing? 

Quote:I'm getting the odd impression that half naked women is a bad thing?

Maybe we should ban female body parts and reproduction altogether?

Quote:That's already been done. The starting line up.

"Oh dear."

Quote:So, add hot chicks to the reason not to buy tickets list? Check

Hahah some people man just can't get out of their own way

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 02:33 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:Is this what we're supposed to be upset about?

[Image: ehalis.jpg]
This makes me sad for the game experience. This is not what going to a football game is about. I don't have kids (just not my thing) but I wouldn't want to have to wade through all of that getting into the stadium with an impressionable kid in tow and trying to explain to them what that's all about. 

I guess this is what happens when you're desperate to get people in the Bank on gameday. By any means necessary. I guess in a way Shad is a genius if this is his idea of getting people in the stadium, regardless of why they're there. But this is not fan building. Not by a long shot.

It just doesn't sit well with me as a football fan who, if I still lived there, would be at every game. For the game. 

But, to each their own. 

The roar are more scantily clad, so what's the issue here? These dancers are brought in by the company that is sponsoring the deck. It adds to the atmosphere. The Clevelander deck is intended to be like a club. It's open 2 hours before game time and stays open at least 2 hours afterward. It doesn't impact the game day experience at all for the majority, and it generates a lot of income in an area that wasn't bringing money in previously.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

The only good part this year about going to Jaguar games is the atmosphere.  I would like to personally thank the Jags owner/management in making this season partially bearable.

Quote:This makes me sad for the game experience. This is not what going to a football game is about. I don't have kids (just not my thing) but I wouldn't want to have to wade through all of that getting into the stadium with an impressionable kid in tow and trying to explain to them what that's all about. 

I guess this is what happens when you're desperate to get people in the Bank on gameday. By any means necessary. I guess in a way Shad is a genius if this is his idea of getting people in the stadium, regardless of why they're there. But this is not fan building. Not by a long shot.

It just doesn't sit well with me as a football fan who, if I still lived there, would be at every game. For the game. 

But, to each their own. 

It's at what end of the stadium, and you only go into that if thats what you are looking for.  They never have shown these women on the scoreboard either....the gameday experience is light years ahead of where its been.

People are too up tight.

Quote:lol...  The lack of self awareness here is mesmerizing...  I think you were the poster last year that was offended by TMD saying something about you in regards to your gender...  I wonder how you'd feel if someone were to question how many teeth you have, what side of menopause you are on, not to mention the amount of calories you intake in a given 24 hour period....

But whatever right?  Boys will be boys...  

Somebody is on their high horse today.

Quote:It's at what end of the stadium, and you only go into that if thats what you are looking for.  They never have shown these women on the scoreboard either....the gameday experience is light years ahead of where its been.

People are too up tight.
I'm not uptight. I guess I am old school. People go to a football game to watch football, not dancers. JMO If it's generating revenue, that's cool. I guess you missed the part where I said Shad is a genius for getting people in the stadium. Just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Just stating my opinion.

Also, I'm not down there and they don't show a great deal of anything other than the game on Game Rewind so I don't know what's what anymore. The last time I was at a game was in 2009 before I moved out of state. 

Quote:The roar are more scantily clad, so what's the issue here? These dancers are brought in by the company that is sponsoring the deck. It adds to the atmosphere. The Clevelander deck is intended to be like a club. It's open 2 hours before game time and stays open at least 2 hours afterward. It doesn't impact the game day experience at all for the majority, and it generates a lot of income in an area that wasn't bringing money in previously.
Did you miss this part of my post? 

'I guess in a way Shad is a genius if this is his idea of getting people in the stadium, regardless of why they're there.'

To each their own and if it's making money- good for them. 

Quote:I'm not uptight. I guess I am old school. People go to a football game to watch football, not dancers. JMO If it's generating revenue, that's cool. I guess you missed the part where I said Shad is a genius for getting people in the stadium. Just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Just stating my opinion.

Also, I'm not down there and they don't show a great deal of anything other than the game on Game Rewind so I don't know what's what anymore. The last time I was at a game was in 2009 before I moved out of state. 
By that reasoning we wouldn't need video screens or concession stands or even seats either. 

Quote:They're from south Florida...it's a 50/50 chance they aren't women. Just sayin!

roflmao! +1000000000000000000000000000000

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:By that reasoning we wouldn't need video screens or concession stands or even seats either. 
That's just nitpicking.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014, 05:51 PM by xJAGGYx.)

I think it's nice that shad has the vision to do this to help with revenue and give fans an NFL experience you can't get elsewhere.

I've got tix for the next home game in the VIP private room! Got my dalla bills ready!!!!

Looking at the pics, I'm ok with it, I think I'd be more ok with it if the skirts were just a tad bit.....

....shorter.

#schwiiing!