Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nightclub or Football Game

The only thing that bothers me, and it really bothers me, is when our offense is on the field and the [BAD WORD REMOVED] DJ is still blaring that crap music over there loud as hell. Hopefully they are working out the kinks, but having music playing while our offense is on the field is just dumb. I don't care if it doesn't necessarily affect our guys, but damn is it annoying.

Now I did get a chance to walk through the clevender or whatever its called, and it is freakin' awesome. The ladies are nice to look at and the cabanas look tight, as do the pools. I would be stoked to be able to actually go to the game and watch from one of those cabanas, only problem would be the loud terrible music directly behind me.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There is so much that I would like to say in this thread, but I don't need to get myself banned at the moment.

I think that it's genius not only for Shad, but also the company that is putting up sponsorship dollars for the area.  The primary market for the NFL is males between the ages of 18 and 35.  I'll go out on a limb here and say that the majority of males that fall into that category would appreciate the entertainment.

I find it telling that the "nay sayers" in this thread happen to be female.

I'll just leave it at that.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:There is so much that I would like to say in this thread, but I don't need to get myself banned at the moment.

I think that it's genius not only for Shad, but also the company that is putting up sponsorship dollars for the area.  The primary market for the NFL is males between the ages of 18 and 35.  I'll go out on a limb here and say that the majority of males that fall into that category would appreciate the entertainment.

I'm a female and I didn't say nay!! Tongue I think it's great! I have no problem with them bringing in dancers. They are dancers...not strippers...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I'm a female and I didn't say nay!! Tongue I think it's great! I have no problem with them bringing in dancers. They are dancers...not strippers...

Just imagine the revenue being brought in if those ladies were strippers!   :woot:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Just imagine the revenue being brought in if those ladies were strippers!   :woot:

We'd have to have only night games! Everyone knows that the day shift strippers aren't starting lineup material! :Woot:

Quote:Just imagine the revenue being brought in if those ladies were strippers!   :woot:

So I shouldn't bring my dollars bills? Sad

Quote:We'd have to have only night games! Everyone knows that the day shift strippers aren't starting lineup material! :woot:

Not if you fly them in from Vegas!   :thumbsup:

Quote:So I shouldn't bring my dollars bills? Sad

Just think of it as saving your money! :thumbsup:

Quote:Not if you fly them in from Vegas!   :thumbsup:

Imported day strippers would work! :yes:

Quote:Imported day strippers would work! :yes:

Daytime strippers are ALWAYS uglier than the nighttime one. Jeez. Everyone knows that.

Quote:Daytime strippers are ALWAYS uglier than the nighttime one. Jeez. Everyone knows that.

That's why beer goggles were invented!

Quote:That's why beer goggles were invented!

Is that why your looking pretty good right now?

Well, wouldn't the day strippers already be working their day shift?  We'll just have to wake the night shift girls up early.   

Quote:Well, wouldn't the day strippers already be working their day shift?  We'll just have to wake the night shift girls up early.
Good point. I'll roll over and wake them up.

Quote:There is so much that I would like to say in this thread, but I don't need to get myself banned at the moment.

I wouldn't care if the dancers were Chippendales, I go to games to watch football. I guess it's never occured to me that people would go for any other reason. If I want to see chicks dancing I'd go to Whacko's. But that's just me. 

Quote:I wouldn't care if the dancers were Chippendales, I go to games to watch football. I guess it's never occured to me that people would go for any other reason. If I want to see chicks dancing I'd go to Whacko's. But that's just me.

The dancers are from a night club, not a strip club....

Quote:So I shouldn't bring my dollars bills? Sad
Bring $2 Dollar bills and just give them to the cute ones...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Bring $2 Dollar bills and just give them to the cute ones...

If you fold it just right they might think they are getting a $20 and try harder for you! Tongue

If there's no champagne room, I'm not gonna bother.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:If you fold it just right they might think they are getting a $20 and try harder for you! Tongue
That's great until it doesn't work...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.