Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tom Coughlin Hired!

So Tom Coughlin was the "Super Bowl winning coach" that told Khan to hire him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So Tom Coughlin was the "Super Bowl winning coach" that told Khan to hire him.

Rumor says it was Belichick.

Id say Caldwell makes decisions but has to get it passed by Coughlin. Caldwell on a 6 inch leash. 

Bringing back TC breaks 50% of the curse. Oehser getting the boot lifts the remaining 50%

So how does this rank?

Khan

Coughlin

Caldwell

?

Quote:So how does this rank?

Khan

Coughlin

Caldwell

?
Yes 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I'm lovin the Coughlin hire.. If anyone can pull this teams rear out the fire, he can..

Thank God..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Id say Caldwell makes decisions but has to get it passed by Coughlin. Caldwell on a 6 inch leash. 
I'm thrilled Tom is back, but I don't see how that's really going to work. 

I mean, hell we need as many people with good ideas as possible, but still kind of weird.

Quote:So how does this rank?

Khan

Coughlin

Caldwell

?
Caldwell literally has to get any move he makes passed by Tom. Hes on a 6 inch leash. 

Quote:Dave: Tom, I'm thinking of....

Tom: I don't like that idea Dave

Dave: But Tom, let me talk, I was thinking.....

Tom: Dave, I just don't agree with that move. Go on over and fetch me a cup of that special coffee you make

Dave: Yes sir.

That about sums it up.

so what is Coughlin's job?

Does he make any calls on personnel?  If so, what do we need Dave Caldwell for?

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:I'm thrilled Tom is back, but I don't see how that's really going to work. 

I mean, hell we need as many people with good ideas as possible, but still kind of weird.
chain of command. We are now going to be run like a big boy club. Caldwell will make the decisions but it will have to be presented to the board first (Tom Coughlin)

The thing I may love the most about this hire is that TC was with the league office for the past season. He has the respect of the league. One thing he hopefully will be able to do is turn the tide on the God awful officiating. The blatant anti-Jaguar bias by the officials is hopefully a thing of the past. That in itself would have won the Jags 4 more games this past season.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:so what is Coughlin's job?

Does he make any calls on personnel?  If so, what do we need Dave Caldwell for?
final say. Will pass or not pass Caldwells decisions.

Quote:Id say Caldwell makes decisions but has to get it passed by Coughlin. Caldwell on a 6 inch leash. 

then get Caldwell to gtfo... he's created this dumpster fire, he needs to go.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

This makes me feel a lot better about Marrone.

Quote:final say. Will pass or not pass Caldwells decisions.

lol, so what is Dave doing?

From what I understand Dave still runs the show he just has to be approved by Coughlin so DC still in charge basically. 

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BCBCouch'>Run the Jew III ‏@BCBCouch </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BCBCouch/status/818578607312224256' title="5:02 PM - 9 Jan 2017">6m6 minutes ago</a>

<p class="">Hicken saying on tv: "Player was late to team meeting last week, Marrone kicked him out and locked door."

<p class=""> 

<p class="">I see why he is a Coughlin guy lol

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:From what I understand Dave still runs the show he just has to be approved by Coughlin so DC still in charge basically. 

That is the exact definition of NOT running the show, LMBO.