Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tom Coughlin Hired!

Quote:final say. Will pass or not pass Caldwells decisions.

Adam Schefter is having a tough time defining it on the NFL network.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Run the Jew III ‏@BCBCouch  6m6 minutes ago

Hicken saying on tv: "Player was late to team meeting last week, Marrone kicked him out and locked door."

I see why he is a Coughlin guy lol

</div>

Interesting, I bet Gus gave guys a 5 piece hand shake for such a violation.

Quote:Adam Schefter is having a tough time defining it on the NFL network.

Probably because Schefter is on ESPN 

Very happy about this. No way Tom settles for the trash that has infested this franchise for so long.

Tom needs to make the first round pick

I see a lot of good memes around Tom disrespecting Dave in the future.

Cook to jax then. He drafted Taylor Made.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Tom needs to make the first round pick

I think he will too.

Quote:Cook to jax then. He drafted Taylor Made.

Alright Teal Time. I'm liking the way this sounds.

The Jaguar Way!  Love it!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Tony: Welcome Tom

Tom: Thanks Tony

Tony: What is your email address?

Tom: Why?

Tony: I have some Excel sheets I want to send you to look over

Tom: Excel? Is that some type of energy drink?

Tony: No, its the analytics I have been working on the past few years

Tom: What is that?

Tony: Daddy!

Quote:Tom needs to make the first round pick

Trying to think of his history of his first round picks  Boselli. Donovan Darius, Fred Taylor, Aaron Beasley, Wynn, RJ Soward.

Most of those players were pretty good.  Wynn was meh. Soward a total bust.  I think Tom was so stung by our devestating AFC Conference loss that he lost his mind and picked Soward.

Tom Coughlin is essentially your new GM. Anything Caldwell does, whether its drafting, FA pickups or taking a leak, Coughlin is right there. Coughlin is the board, Caldwell has to get everything passed by the board. Welcome to the big boy club ladies and gentlemen. 

Well that is good news at least.

Que Johnny Cash...."when the man...comes around

The Hero, the legend, the myth, the man who took us to 4 playoff trips, 2 AFC Championship games in just his first 5 years. The first ever coach in franchise history. 2 time Super Bowl champion.

Tom Coughlin! Wow did we really just hire the goat?? Get ready to start winning boys.

Coughlin's strengths in drafting balance out Caldwell's weaknesses. Caldwell misses on his first round picks (with the exception of Ramsey).  On the other hand, Caldwell has found some gems in the middle to late rounds.  Coughlin's picks in the middle rounds....yeesh.

So with TC back, what happens with Bortles? Was it confirmed that TC isn't a fan of him?
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:So with TC back, what happens with Bortles? Was it confirmed that TC isn't a fan of him?

Maybe we still trade for a QB. Who knows at this point. Nobody really saw this coming.

Quote:So with TC back, what happens with Bortles? Was it confirmed that TC isn't a fan of him?
That will be the biggest story of the offseason. 

It's gonna be very interesting. Coughlin straight up said Bortles ain't the guy.