Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marrone new HC

I don't buy the whole nobody wanted to come here crap..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The only way I will support this (as if I have a choice and I matter bwahahahah) is if he brings in new OC and DC that are experienced and proven. Otherwise, we know we could not hire who we really wanted or anyone in general. This is so disappointing in my eyes.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

And the whole staff stays hahahaha

Quote:nobody wanted the job. 
That's just plain silly.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Give the guy a shot. He won in Buffalo.

Doesn't need to be all new faces to raise this group into winners.

You're Welcome.

No-one wanted to risk getting fired next season when Dave Caldwell gets fired because the team didnt turn around. 

But hey, lets get all hyped up for the draft!!! Jags always kill the offseason, cant wait for more stupid tweets from the Jaguars account about how awesome our offseason was. 

Dave definitely went the route of least resistance. What a snake.

Lol

Quote:Give the guy a shot. He won in Buffalo.

Doesn't need to be all new faces to raise this group into winners.

He won what?

lol
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Bad teams stay bad.

Quote:I don't buy the whole nobody wanted to come here crap..
Thats why we hired a search firm to hire 14-48's coordinator already on the staff. Yes, nobody wanted the job. Your not living in reality. 

I'm okay with it. Marrone is a smart, no nonsense guy and we won't look like a bunch of Cub Scouts with ADHD on a sugar binge every week like we did with Gus.

Issue is whether he can bring in top notch coordinators and other staff like i think Smith could've.

Pathetic...sad

No Fun

Sounds like Shad is just preparing to sweep Dave and Marrone out of Jacksonville at the end of next year if this doesn't work.

Who wants to do a shot with me. 

Committed to Bortles = no one wants to coach here.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2017, 05:03 PM by BigJohn98.)

This hire kind of makes me feel like Dave wanted to keep some continuity between Blake and Hackett rather than bringing in a new staff and having to have him learn a new system all over again.

We shall see.

Khan must not know what hes doing.

This franchise is very quickly reaching Browns level of poorly managed, if it isn't already.

This hurts to read. Legitimately hurts to read.
THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.