Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Savior

Will Be a big reason why this team will turn it around :thumbsup:

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wonder if anyone has a player in mind that they'd think can step up this year and make a great difference

Thought this was another Tebow thread..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

LOL! That's funny. It's never too late...

Imagine if Tebow came and played a skilled position for Jacksonville, other than QB.  He would make a difference. He could play LB and be an improvement

Quote:Imagine if Tebow came and played a skilled position for Jacksonville, other than QB. He would make a difference. He could play LB and be an improvement

Tebow at ANY position on this team would be an instant downgrade.. That's bad..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Right. "Blackmon"

There is only one player who can turn this team around. He wears #5. You guys might know who I am talking about.

Quote:There is only one player who can turn this team around. He wears #5. You guys might know who I am talking about.
Matt Scott?

Quote:Matt Scott?

Of course not. He is not even on the team anymore.

Don't be silly with me. You know better than that.

Quote:Of course not. He is not even on the team anymore.

Don't be silly with me. You know better than that.
ohhhhhhh right i forgot Tebow changed his number to 5 when he was a pat

Quote:ohhhhhhh right i forgot Tebow changed his number to 5 when he was a pat

LOL The Pats changed it to #5 because Ryan Mallet was #15. Obviously I am not thinking of him either because he is not a Jaguar.

Quote:LOL The Pats changed it to #5 because Ryan Mallet was #15. Obviously I am not thinking of him either because he is not a Jaguar.
good i don't want that satanist on my team anyway