Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Steelers Week

Quote:Wins come in bunches. I think if the Jags goes over the hump on Sunday, we could be on a roll. The next 3 games (Titans, Dolphins and Browns) are all winnable. Is 4-4 a crazy thought? Maybe. But a Steelers win jump starts something good. 
I want to agree with this, but of the 3, i only see us having a shot at the titans.  Even the lowly Browns are seriously outperforming this train wreck known as the jags.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ben has slowed down.  Need to get pressure on him like the Ravens.  Their defense is hurting with Ike Taylor being out as is Jarvis Jones (LB) and rookie standout Ryan Shazier (LB).

Jags just have to let loose on offense ...... and think of a score like 34 to 27 and not 17 to 13.

Quote:Ben has slowed down.  Need to get pressure on him like the Ravens.  Their defense is hurting with Ike Taylor being out as is Jarvis Jones (LB) and rookie standout Ryan Shazier (LB).

Jags just have to let loose on offense ...... and think of a score like 34 to 27 and not 17 to 13.

Haha you said rookie standout...wish we knew what that was...

WE should get some sacks and score some points. It may be a shootout believe it or not.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Steelers are mad, determined, and good. I'd expect a closer game than the past few, but I haven't seen 4 quarters of play from the Jags yet. We will lose, but it'll be the stepping stone to a successful rest of the season.

IMO

Quote:Haha you said rookie standout...wish we knew what that was...
Blake Bortles, Allen Hurns

Quote:Blake Bortles, Allen Hurns
Offensive rookie of the year candidates right thur!

Quote:Haha you said rookie standout...wish we knew what that was...

We do know what that is.

Loss

Does anybody think a win is possible?

Quote:Does anybody think a win is possible?

More than anything in the world Ron.

Quote:More than anything in the world Ron.

Why do you call me Ron?

Quote:Why do you call me Ron?

I love lamp.

Never seen Anchorman?

Quote:I love lamp.

Never seen Anchorman?

You are making absolutely no sense. Pick on somebody else to talk nonsense with.

Quote:You are making absolutely no sense. Pick on somebody else to talk nonsense with.

You tell em JW
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:You are making absolutely no sense. Pick on somebody else to talk nonsense with.
Atta girl!

Back to the Steelers: What is more likely to kill us, the passing game (because our defensive backs suck) or running game (because it is higher ranked)?

The Steelers 80's defense still hasn't defended a read option correctly. I expect Bortles to run for 500 yards.

Quote:The Steelers 80s defense still hasn't defended a read option correctly. I expect Bortles to run for 500 yards.

What are you mean by 80s defense? This is the 10s defense we are talking about.

So what do you all think of watching Blake Bortles play against the guy he is most often compared to? I think it will be interesting to see how similar they are.