Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I might have to eat some crow. The coaches may not be the problem.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014, 07:11 AM by MoJagFan.)

Quote:What your seeing is bad drafting catching up with the patriots. Brady in his prime covered up a multitude of sins but Brady's not in his prime anymore.

^^THIS

I think we overlook drafting mistakes, especially when you have a hall of fame type player at the Quarterback position.

We have been chasing our bad draft picks since the one player away debacle of 2008 when we went all in to put pressure on the QB.  Then we had a decent draft in 2009 but when you cashed in your 2008 draft you are betting on rookies.  And to throw salt on the wound we loaded up on over priced Free Agency.

We have been cycling this way until Caldwell took over.  As a fan, I want quick fixes because waiting for the pieces to play better is hard.

EDIT

Patience is hard.  As long as the QB position improves, this year will be a win.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Messages In This Thread
I might have to eat some crow. The coaches may not be the problem. - by MoJagFan - 09-30-2014, 07:10 AM