Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Patriots defense

So, Brady.... can you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the suck comin' on yet?

2015?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:KC is rolling tonight.

It's not often you see the Pats getting spanked by another team.

Will we see the backup QB??

We should, but will we?

Yup jimmy coming in
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Bb must have seen this coming that's why they went garoppalo in draft

Come on Jimmy! Light it up.   :thumbsup:

Come on Td to gronk I need fantasy points jimmy

Yes!!!!!

LaFell is having a good night even with the offense's struggles and Gronk just bullied about 3 Chiefs on his way into the end zone.

Chiefs milking the clock down whilst running down their throats.

I lost my fantasy match up by 0.3 pts with that Kelce TD. What a crock. Everyone and their mother saw play action coming on that play.

If you play long enough you will be on the wrong side of one of these scores.

Unless of course you are the Jags, where it's a weekly occurrence.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Is that the first time ever Tom Brady was benched for a bad performance?

Quote:I lost my fantasy match up by 0.3 pts with that Kelce TD. What a crock. Everyone and their mother saw play action coming on that play.

LOL at your signature.

I'm amazed how poorly both the Saints and Patriots played in consecutive evenings.   It's a long season but right now both these teams look like a shell of the past teams in New Orleans and New England,  respectively.    The problems for both teams were on both sides of the ball.    They made Dallas and Kansas City look like Super Bowl caliber teams,  which they are far from in reality.

Quote:I lost my fantasy match up by 0.3 pts with that Kelce TD. What a crock. Everyone and their mother saw play action coming on that play.

Unfortunately,  one of the major drawbacks of FF is a game that's in essence over because of a lopsided score can greatly impact the results of a FF matchup in garbage time.    That's a very difficult way to lose a FF matchup.