Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Accountability -- WINSTON GUY CUT

Defensless recievers penalties is what im expecting which is dirty according to the rules but ok in my book lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"guys" that could be cut soon

alualu- playing terrible

anyone of the secondary aside cryprien

clemons-invisible

Any of the lb's

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:"guys" that could be cut soon

alualu- playing terrible

anyone of the secondary aside cryprien

clemons-invisible

Any of the lb's
I think this might be slightly overdramatic. I doubt you'll see any more starters on defense cut. The cupboard's bare as it is, and the Jags are to the point of cutting off hands to spite the face.

If Amelia Gerhart wasn't in year one of a three-year, $10.5M contract, I wouldn't have been the least bit shocked to see him cut after his fumbleriffic performance last week. He's gone down faster than a Lockheed Electra over Howlund Island.

Not a moment too soon.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Quote:I think this might be slightly overdramatic. I doubt you'll see any more starters on defense cut. The cupboard's bare as it is, and the Jags are to the point of cutting off hands to spite the face.

If Amelia Gerhart wasn't in year one of a three-year, $10.5M contract, I wouldn't have been the least bit shocked to see him cut after his fumbleriffic performance last week. He's gone down faster than a Lockheed Electra over Howlund Island.

Amelia Gerhart, that's good. Really good.  :thumbsup:

Quote:At the rate we're going, almost every defensive player will be cut by the end of the season.
And your point?

Accountability? When does the DC get fired then?

Quote:Accountability? When does the DC get fired then?

That's too much accountability.. Feces rolls down hill, not up..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Funny to go look at a thread on Winston Guy from August and everyone was in love with him. Lol

Finally starting to hold people accountable....one of the few positive signs other than BB and Hurns!

Quote:

Finally starting to hold people accountable
....one of the few positive signs other than BB and Hurns!

Where have you been the past 3 weeks?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I think this coaching staff like Demetrius McCray more than Gratz. If he plays well in Gratz's absence, look for him to keep the job
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:I think this coaching staff like Demetrius McCray more than Gratz. If he plays well in Gratz's absence, look for him to keep the job

I think you're right. And he fits the mold of CBs that Bradley likes. Gratz will be best suited for the slot.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Lets keep cutting, then the coaches and coordinators will have to fill in, and we'll cut them too. :woot:

Go Jags ! Confusedweat:

Quote:I think you're right. And he fits the mold of CBs that Bradley likes. Gratz will be best suited for the slot.
If you pay attention to Bradley, he gives hints as to who he really likes and who he doesn't... He made sure to mention how the play McCray was beaten for a TD was actually good defense but just a better pass from rivers
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:I think this coaching staff like Demetrius McCray more than Gratz. If he plays well in Gratz's absence, look for him to keep the job
Pretty sure Blackman came in to replace Gratz when he got hurt he is Grats backup, Mccray comes in as nickle back and backs up Allen Ball.

Maybe I'm in the minority but how the hell are we still playing musical chairs on the starting roster in week 5 of year 2? Isn't this what the preseason a for? I get it the first year but come on
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Maybe I'm in the minority but how the hell are we still playing musical chairs on the starting roster in week 5 of year 2? Isn't this what the preseason a for? I get it the first year but come on
Some guys practice better then live games. Guy replaced Evans as the starter during training camp. Put the pads on with live bullets he wasnt nearly as good. hes gone Evans back to starting.

Quote:Pretty sure Blackman came in to replace Gratz when he got hurt he is Grats backup, Mccray comes in as nickle back and backs up Allen Ball.
McCray came in for G ratz, and like Gus said that TD over McCray was good D just a great throw

so.......why is the Def Co and Toby G still here? this is a horrible message IMO. Toby played worse on a bigger contract