Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags sign Tommy Streeter to PS

Not the Streeter from Oakland thats rod. Tommy from tampa I think

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Not the Streeter from Oakland thats rod. Tommy from tampa I think

He was drafted in the 6th round by the Ravens in 2012. Waived/injured, picked up by Tampa, released and picked up by Miami. So he should be used to the weather.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

How long before he blows a hammy?

Tommy has that champion pedigree......on the Ravens championship team. No stats, but im sure he contributed moral support.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

I liked him coming out of the U, great height and speed though he was a bit slight and unrefined as a receiver. Worth looking at I'd think.

Recent picture of Tommy Streeter.  Uh oh.

[Image: 1733o4.jpg]

Quote:Mike Brown's days are numbered over
Fixed

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Mike Brown's days are numbered
agreed upon

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:How long before he blows a hammy?

probably was a prerequisite to the signing. anyway, id rather Lee just take an extra week before practicing instead of coming back and aggravating it like shorts.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Any word on the Jags signing Stephen Hill aka the GOAT?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I've been saying this for a week. Hope he's ok, lol

Quote:Do we get a win now?

Edit: What happened to TMD?

The Mad Dog
Member Since 10 Jan 2005
Offline Last Active Today, 05:50 PM

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

What was the deal with Streeter? I think I remember him being a burner.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:What was the deal with Streeter? I think I remember him being a burner.
I remember hearing that too.  I believe he was a very raw prospect with his speed being his asset.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2014, 10:12 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Do we get a win now?

Edit: What happened to TMD?

The evolution of TMD after a ban.

1. He posts some well thought out, decent stuff.

2. People question if he is a changed man and compliment him on his posts.

3. Division rival makes a mediocre move.

4. TMD declares it the end of the world and setting our franchise back 15 years.

5. People tell him to calm down and start laughing at unnecessary panic.

6. TMD and FBT go back and forth in 17 different threads with regurgitated insults that have been repeated for a decade.

7. TMD gets mad and starts insulting people

8. TMD gets banned.

9. TMD calls Comcast to get a new IP.

10. TMD creates a new name on the forum while claiming he has been "watching" the board for the past 10 years but is now just posting

11. TMD's account gets unbanned.

12. Said account in step 10 magically stops posting.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Quote:The evolution of TMD after a ban.

4. TMD declares it the end of the world and setting our franchise back 15 years.

6. TMD and FBT go back and forth in 17 different threads with regurgitated insults that have been repeated for a decade.

8. TMD gets banned.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

*STANDING OVATION*

Well played sir.
Signature goes here.

Can Streeter playz teh Free Saftey position though???!
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Interestingly enough with how good Hurns has been coming from being undrafted just because he knows the offense. I wonder could Streeter come in right away and make a difference also? We are getting strong at WR though, Lee and Robinson are going to go through growing pains, Cecil and Brown have the experience, Streeter and Hurns know the offense. Ace was dynamic last year. I think we liked Copeland before he got injured and could really see him play, and then theres the OTHER one. You know the one..... that we don't talk about.... the best one. :whistling:

Quote:The evolution of TMD after a ban.

8. TMD gets banned.

9. TMD calls Comcast to get a new IP.

10. TMD creates a new name on the forum while claiming he has been "watching" the board for the past 10 years but is now just posting

11. TMD's account gets unbanned.

12. Said account in step 10 magically stops posting.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
You forgot the step where he hijacks every thread in the forum that gets more attention than his do with his end of the world prophesies.

Quote:The #Jaguars have signed WR Tommy Streeter to their practice squad, per a league source.

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/5...2994212864
:no:  Championship!

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014, 08:29 AM by Reckoning.)

Will most likely never be called up and culled off the PS within 3 weeks.