Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Raiders firing Allen?

Quote:What does the Carson to Oakland trade have to do with Cincinnati's current success? Palmer is in Arizona, in case you haven't heard.

I'm well aware of Carson Palmer's current employment situation.

In answer to your question,  when you get a chance, please check out the draft pick resources the Bengals received from the Raiders for Carson Palmer.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

As I said in another thread, I think the Raiders are worse than we are. I went to see them play the Dolphins at the weekend and they were hopeless. At least we look competitive in patches. They had one good drive all game.

And if Derek Carr is kicked out of Oakland, it wouldn't do us any harm to take him as a backup. He was their one decent player.

Feel sorry for the Raiders fans though - they were brilliant.

Quote:As I said in another thread, I think the Raiders are worse than we are. I went to see them play the Dolphins at the weekend and they were hopeless. At least we look competitive in patches. They had one good drive all game.

And if Derek Carr is kicked out of Oakland, it wouldn't do us any harm to take him as a backup. He was their one decent player.

Feel sorry for the Raiders fans though - they were brilliant.
The Jags are far worse on defense, but they're not hopeless.

Oakland would kick the crap out of this team right now. However, their future is nowhere near as bright.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.