Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gif your feelings of being a Jaguar fan in the last 7 years

At first, I was all:

[Image: Cryinggifs_01_1.gif]

But then, I said frag it, and I was all:

[Image: GoBroncos2Animation1.gif]

I live in Denver; I don't need your approval to validate my decision.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:At first, I was all:

Traitor..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

[Image: george-michael-snoopy-walk.gif]

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:At first, I was all:

Seems like you do or you wouldnt have mentioned it. Subconsciously you are ashamed for being a bandwagon fan.

Quote:Seems like you do or you wouldnt have mentioned it. Subconsciously you are ashamed for being a bandwagon fan.
I wouldn't say bandwagon. If I'd moved to Oakland, I've have eventually given up and become a Raiders fan. If I'd moved to Cleveland, it'd be the Browns. It's more giving up on the Jaguars and adopting my new hometown team than anything else. The Jags have just made it very easy to give up this season.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://imageshack.com/f/hlxMUhoHg'>[Image: xMUhoH.gif]</a>

LOL

Quote:[Image: 8197922312_f72b1c68cc_o.gif]

Always this one. If I'm thankful for anything Chad Henne did, it's this. I'll laugh at this for the rest of my days

Quote:I wouldn't say bandwagon. If I'd moved to Oakland, I've have eventually given up and become a Raiders fan. If I'd moved to Cleveland, it'd be the Browns. It's more giving up on the Jaguars and adopting my new hometown team than anything else. The Jags have just made it very easy to give up this season.
Once you realize how obnoxious Broncos fans are here, you'll become a Jags fan again.

And I'll welcome you back with open arms, because while I won't give up on them myself, I can completely understand giving up on this franchise.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

[Image: little-giants-o.gif] GIFSoup

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend