Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Female Fighter Pilot Becomes First to Say: ‘Hey ISIS, You Were Bombed by a Woman, Have a Nice Day’

Female Fighter Pilot Becomes First to Say: ‘Hey ISIS, You Were Bombed by a Woman, Have a Nice Day’

ISIS has a new enemy to fear in its desert rampage of horror and destruction its waging across the Middle East: a woman who is fighting back. Not just any woman, fighter pilot Maj. Mariam Al Mansouri of the United Arab Emirates.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/181199-f...paign=1011

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hopefully they slathered the bombs in bacon grease before letting them fly. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Hopefully they slathered the bombs in bacon grease before letting them fly. 
Perfume. 

I can't imagine a man would be the first to say that.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I can't imagine a man would be the first to say that.
We're talking ISIS,ISIL and the other heathens. The ones who dont allow women to go to school, vote, etc. Knowing they got smacked by a " muslim broad from above" would surely make them queasy....and dead. And freak the rest out.

maybe dropping cluster bombs filled with bacon drippings, pickled pigs feet and chitlins would be cool too.

Tell them the female bomber is one of the virgins they were promised that got away

Quote:We're talking ISIS,ISIL and the other heathens. The ones who dont allow women to go to school, vote, etc. Knowing they got smacked by a " muslim broad from above" would surely make them queasy....and dead. And freak the rest out.

maybe dropping cluster bombs filled with bacon drippings, pickled pigs feet and chitlins would be cool too.

Tell them the female bomber is one of the virgins they were promised that got away
This. Haha

I don't understand the whole 76 virgin thing in the afterlife or how ever many it is. Is paradise really being stuck with a bunch a women that don't know their way around a flagpole yet? I'm not a guy...so I'm wonder the appeal of it.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I don't understand the whole 76 virgin thing in the afterlife or how ever many it is. Is paradise really being stuck with a bunch a women that don't know their way around a flagpole yet? I'm not a guy...so I'm wonder the appeal of it.

It appeals to misogynistic and supremely insecure Muslim men.  I read an article once which asserted the fanatical following of radical Islam was perpetuated by its very own tenets of sexual frustration.  Young men of sexually active ages are manipulated into abstinence by idealistic images of the pure woman.  Images ingrained by bitter, deflated older men who are incuriously absent in most suicide bombings.  

In short, Middle East wars and conflicts might be largely avoided if young Muslim men could shake their completely irrational view of the mystical state of virginity and just lighten up to get laid every once in a while.   

Quote:It appeals to misogynistic and supremely insecure Muslim men.  I read an article once which asserted the fanatical following of radical Islam was perpetuated by its very own tenets of sexual frustration.  Young men of sexually active ages are manipulated into abstinence by idealistic images of the pure woman.  Images ingrained by bitter, deflated older men who are incuriously absent in most suicide bombings.  

In short, Middle East wars and conflicts might be largely avoided if young Muslim men could shake their completely irrational view of the mystical state of virginity and just lighten up to get laid every once in a while.   

I can't say I disagree with you at all!!

Quote:I can't say I disagree with you at all!!

I know a little slap and tickle with the old lady helps me out whenever I start feeling explosive.   Wink

Quote:I know a little slap and tickle with the old lady helps me out whenever I start feeling explosive.   Wink

Amen to that! :Thumbsup:

Has she been decommissioned and court martialed by the commander in chief yet?

He implemented that very (stupid) policy back in 2009, which prohibited such things.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I don't understand the whole 76 virgin thing in the afterlife or how ever many it is. Is paradise really being stuck with a bunch a women that don't know their way around a flagpole yet? I'm not a guy...so I'm wonder the appeal of it.

I don't understand any religion afterlife, but of all of them, that sounds the coolest.  Unless they're uggos. 

Quote:I don't understand any religion afterlife, but of all of them, that sounds the coolest.  Unless they're uggos. 

Who said the virgins were female?

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Who said the virgins were female?

Wouldn't be heaven without it. 

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2014, 10:39 AM by jag86fan.)

Quote:Wouldn't be heaven without it. 
You must have missed that episode of South Park...

Oops... I think that may have been "Family Guy"...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:You must have missed that episode of South Park...

Oops... I think that may have been "Family Guy"...

or the southpark episode where they were making fun of family guy