Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pass defense

It needs to get a lot better. Luck was 31/39. Hopefully it will be get better once our offense is able to hold on to possession for more than 30 seconds at a time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There was little to no pass Rush today, and it was clear from the start of the game. So, we can't blame it on fatigue. That defensive line needs to get better fast.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014, 05:22 PM by Haterade.)

We're a gajillion dollars under the cap and it shows. We need a splash

Honestly I feel like our rush Def is respectable. We do get some push with Big Red and Marks. The secondary is VERY Suspect

The play of the secondary and the pass rush are linked. A good rush makes the QB throw more quickly which helps the defensive backs. Fix the pass rush and you fix the secondary.

Did Ryan Davis get much action today?  

We were supposed to have on the deepest and best defensive lines in the league. Outside of the first half in Philly we've seen NOTHING from anybody on that side of the ball. I don't get it. We're worse than last year.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:We were supposed to have on the deepest and best defensive lines in the league. Outside of the first half in Philly we've seen NOTHING from anybody on that side of the ball. I don't get it. We're worse than last year.

Which is why there's a real concern. That line is more productive than last year, but they're struggling to get off the field even early in games when they should be able to do so. Where is Marks? Where is the pass rush? It's non existent.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I must be the only one who believes in inspired football. I get they are professionals and get paid to do a job and all that jive but do you go to work and put in 110 percent everyday, every second especially when you are not inspired by your work? 

These guys are people and lose faith when they see a guy with no ability leading the offense. I think that changes going forward. 

I think complementary ball comes into effect as well. Maybe with a more productive and energized offense we can get some life out of this D that actually has some proven production...

No pain, no gain.

Atrocious......all I heard was "Luck drops back and finds "Insert Name" wide open.....Smh