Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Exciting isn't it?

Quote:I think the run blocking looked better.

I think the amount of pressure on the QB was troubling, even though the Colts could simply pin their ears back all game.

But I am happy with what I saw of Bortles, Robinson, and Hurns.

The Colts were blitzing on almost every play. A lesser QB would have folded like a cheap tent, but Bortles escaped the rush and kept his eyes downfield. A very encouraging sign. I can't wait to see what he does after a week of preparation as the starter, and when he's not having to sling it on every play being 30 points behind.
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I have never been so excited after a 27 point loss in my entire life.

This is my exact reaction.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014, 05:23 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

Quote:He made the rookie mistakes but still came out and played strong. He has a lot of promise. I don't like him having to go to an away game for his first true start but I guess now is better than later
Definitely.  He showed the same promise he did in preseason but with a few mishaps.  I was hoping if he didn't start this week that they would wait until PIT in wk 5 but why not.  He made it look like a completely different game on offense and, with a little rest, the defense performed slightly better than trash.  Start the #BortlesKombat and #BB5 trends for the rest of the season, i know i will be.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

The future is now people. 

Forget Bortles Kombat. When asked what he thinks of that nickname, he said he does not play the game it refers to.

A few weeks ago somebody else suggested B2 Bomber because of the beautiful touchdown pass to Marqise Lee against the Falcons. I like that one.

Quote:The future is now people. 

Hallelujah

So this is what iit is like to have a real NFL QB....amazing

Quote:So this is what it is like to have a real NFL QB....amazing

Well, this is what it's like to have a real rookie quarterback. He still has some issues to work on during his first week as a starter.

Quote:Forget Bortles Kombat. When asked what he thinks of that nickname, he said he does not play the game it refers to.

A few weeks ago somebody else suggested B2 Bomber because of the beautiful touchdown pass to Marqise Lee against the Falcons. I like that one.
I didn't know that but B2 Bomber sounds classic.  Let me try it out.....#B2Bomber i can get use to it.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:Well, this is what it's like to have a real rookie quarterback. He still has some issues to work on during his first week as a starter.

This Rookie is better than any QB we've had since 2007 Garrard.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:This Rookie is better than any QB we've had since 2007 Garrard.
Amen to that!

Quote:This rookie is better than any QB we've had since 2007 Garrard.

Hopefully he will be better than Garrard was that year after gelling with the rest of the offense.