Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Outscored the Colts 17-14 in second half

Hmm

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meaningless because they took the foot off the gas.

It's amazing what can happen if you use some of that time of possession to score some points of your own.

Even with some rookie mistakes, I'll gladly take moving the ball and scoring some points of our own.

I can't help thinking Luck might not have been benched if the scores were closer. Wink

Yup

Bortles won

Lol.

Congrats on finally getting Bortles to start though, it's clear he deserves it.

Quote:It's amazing what can happen if you use some of that time of possession to score some points of your own.

Even with some rookie mistakes, I'll gladly take moving the ball and scoring some points of our own.
I'll take the rookie mistakes the rest of the year if it means we're getting better.

Also, on the pick 6 BB probably just runs of the game is close.

garbage time doesn't count

Quote:Meaningless because they took the foot off the gas.

True to a point, but there is no doubt that Bortles has a ton of raw talent. There was a play on his second drive where he was under terrific pressure and he rolled out and hit a reciever (forget who) for a 20 yard gain. That was a wow moment. Now we have to see how he does against an opponent who has a chance to game plan for him.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:garbage time doesn't count

[BLEEP] comment lol

Quote:Lol.

Congrats on finally getting Bortles to start though, it's clear he deserves it.

See, now this is how Colts fans should respond.  We know we didn't win out there, but Bortles getting a start is something to celebrate.  Something we haven't had in a long time.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

The coaching staff is a joke...

But no...

Obviously the smart guys on this board that make the rest of us feel like a bunch of jerks know better.

Henne needs to continue to play, you know...  Because the O-Line, the WRs, the RBs, the sun in the eyes...  The whatever excuse the mean people want to tell the fans....

Of course, the mean people are gonna take this game and say, "see, we told you to be patient"...

And then when we say something else that is an obvious problem they will argue against us untiill the problem is fixed.  Then they will say, see....

It's a pathetic cycle with them...  Sorry FBT and Dakota...  You guys are just too much negativity to not call out....

Quote:[BLEEP] comment lol
Thanks.  

Seemed appropriate to the thread.

I mean, seriously, are we supposed to keep score when the 40 year old back-up is at quarterback for the other team?

(Wayne and Nicks took breaks too) 

I love that they put Bortles in and he did some good things along with some bad things - but the game was essentially over at halftime. 

And Tampa Bay out scored Atlanta 14-0 in the fourth quarter. 

You should know better that rationality isn't allowed in here. Wallbash