Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Don't typically like Walterfootball, but spot on..

These drones are programmed to spew the same crap their master Gus has instructed them to say. "Competing against himself" is funny to hear when you have people in front of you taking the spot you want. Just heard Khan on an interview saying he's not a win or loss type of person. When the hell do you hear an organization that's in the business or wins and loses talk like this?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:These drones are programmed to spew the same crap their master Gus has instructed them to say. "Competing against himself" is funny to hear when you have people in front of you taking the spot you want. Just heard Khan on an interview saying he's not a win or loss type of person. When the hell do you hear an organization that's in the business or wins and loses talk like this?

He said that?  Where did he say that, and in what context?

Quote:I'm just going to cheer until my throat is sore. I'll cheer every 3 and out by our offense, every sack they allow, every 3 yard completion on 3rd and 8.

Because that's what a true fan does, right? After all, we can't expect to have a winning season EVERY year, can we? Oh, wait a minute.....never mind.
You're a true fan eh? Good for you then because if have your train of thought equals a true fan then I don't wanna be one. As far as having winning seasons every year, we barely have them twice a decade. You sound silly in everything you said.

Whoever this Walterfootball guy is, he's competing with Alfie as one of the worst football opinion bloggers of all time.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I hope we put him in too early! So that way if he sucks everyone that wished him in, will call him a bust or will just call for managements head. There ain't no reset button people, especially if he gets hurt. Then we'd be stuck with henne. Lol

Quote:He said that?  Where did he say that, and in what context?
Just heard it on the pregame stuff on the radio. He used it in the context of what the coach has been saying. He went on about starting a record number of rookies and is just focused on improving and not worrying about the record. Looking to see them grow and get better basically. More excuses and looking forward crap. Same message different voice in that organization basically.

Quote:Whoever this Walterfootball guy is, he's competing with Alfie as one of the worst football opinion bloggers of all time.
If you're going to suck as a football blogger, setting the bar at Alfie is a pretty good start.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote: Then you also remember that they were playing coverage most of the drive and he almost got picked, so what's your point?:

If Henne had been running that drive, we'd have gone 3 and out anyway, so who cares?

I'd much prefer to see Bortles moving us downfield, and deal with some growing pains from it.  Not to mention, we don't even know if that was a mistake on his part; for all we know the receiver messed up (since evidently that excuses any mistake Henne makes).

Hope you sheep are happy.