Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Justin Blackmon - new drug policy

Who is Justin Blackmon?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Who is Justin Blackmon?
The best receiver not on the field helping this team. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 12:11 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Oh how our WR corps would look with him and Sanders in the lineup every week. Oh what could have been. Thinking about it just makes me sad. Lol.

Quote:The best receiver not on the field helping this team. 
Oh yeah... that guy...

People still talk about him?

Thought I heard that RJ Soward is still technically apart of the Jags as well due to his suspension. Any idea on when we will see him back?

I think with the new policy he may be allowed to be around/at the facility now though

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Hey guys! I'm from oklahoma and a huge osu fan. Just wanted to shed a little light on this situation. JB is back at school here in oklahoma pursuing his degree. He wants to be a HS football coach apparently. According to a few people that attend classes with him he has little to no interest in playing football professionally. It lost its fun when it became a job.

take it for what its worth but i wouldn't expect a return.

One of the biggest flaws in the old drug policy was suspending players and completely cutting them off from the team, which in many instances, may be the only thing that can help the player stay straight.  I believe I read that under the new revised policy, suspended players can still come to the team facility and be part of the team.  One would hope this would benefit someone like Blackmon.

"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Quote:Hey guys! I'm from oklahoma and a huge osu fan. Just wanted to shed a little light on this situation. JB is back at school here in oklahoma pursuing his degree. He wants to be a HS football coach apparently. According to a few people that attend classes with him he has little to no interest in playing football professionally. It lost its fun when it became a job.

Sounds like someone who just wants to chill and smoke weed the rest of his life

Quote:Hey guys! I'm from oklahoma and a huge osu fan. Just wanted to shed a little light on this situation. JB is back at school here in oklahoma pursuing his degree. He wants to be a HS football coach apparently. According to a few people that attend classes with him he has little to no interest in playing football professionally. It lost its fun when it became a job.

Its been pretty clear to me for some time now that he has no interest in football.

Quote:Sounds like someone who just wants to chill and smoke weed the rest of his life
ain't nothin wrong with that. Wish he had made that decision before we spent a first round draft selection on him....

but.... oh well.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 02:23 PM by Markulous.)

I call [BAD WORD REMOVED] on your post.  No media has reported him going back to school there and you just joined today.

Quote:I call [BAD WORD REMOVED] on your post.  No media has reported him going back to school there and you just joined today.
But he's from Oklahoma

lol. who is this? is this his brother?

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Well, that settles it then.  Someone needs to let the team know. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

So Blackmon is back next year ?

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

I don't get whats so hard to understand that JB was banned in 2013, and this new program only applies to 2014 bans.  All of the people getting unsuspended were in 2014 AND would have tested under the new limit. 

Wait until November and then ask these questions again if you still don't hear anything.  I'm willing to bet he'll apply. 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

I can see it now, " Hey coach, what should we do when they bring that extra man?

Well, once he gets to you ask him if he's holding any sweet stinky nuggets or if he brought any moonshine.

Yeah, but what do we do on the field?

Field you say? Lets harvest, my stash is almost gone.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

If true about the poster presumably from Oklahoma said, I wonder what HS district would hire him as a HS coach given his arrests and documented drug/alcohol issues.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:If true about the poster presumably from Oklahoma said, I wonder what HS district would hire him as a HS coach given his arrests and documented drug/alcohol issues.
If it's true, one thing we know for sure is that Blackmon isn't much of a planner, so odds are he hasn't even thought about this.  Of course, being a state football hero might open a few doors regardless of his background.